keeping the magic alive in between trips

Redsky89

Original Poster
What does everyone like to do to keep the Disney magic with them at home in between their trips to Walt Disney World? I personally love listening to the park music on youtube. I also am a loyal follower of the WDW podcast at wdwtoday.com. I also enjoy talking to anyone and everyone about it! What about everyone else?

dave&di

1. I cover my home in photos and memorabilia from our trips
2. I buy and read books about WDW
3. I go on many WDW websites
4. I watch videos of WDW on the Internet
5. I listen to Disney music and even google the park soundtracks
6. I talk to as many people as I can about WDW ( I'm not very popular!)
7. I dream of WDW!!!!!!!!

BUT none of it works, I pine for WDW daily!!!! I have 2 years between each trip, it draaagggggsss!

86 days to go!!!!:sohappy:

rufio

1) Listen to WDW park music AND Disney music in general.
2) Talk to the other Disney Addict at work.
3) Read everything WDW I can get my hands on.
4) Watch any WDW specials I find on TV or Netflix.
5) Plan my next trip.
6) Always have a countdown going, no matter how far out it is.
7) Watch Martin's videos.
8) Bug my mom by telling her every single thing I find out about WDW.
9) Scour eBay for Disney memorabilia.
10) Come on here!

Cmdr_Crimson

I listen to the park music in park order the way I go and see it.
And I have all simulator and Film attractions on my PS3 to watch on my Big 110" movie screen to watch Captain Eo, Star Tours, Mickey's Philharmagic or Honey I shrunk the Audience..

Annielkd

What does everyone like to do to keep the Disney magic with them at home in between their trips to Walt Disney World? I personally love listening to the park music on youtube. I also am a loyal follower of the WDW podcast at wdwtoday.com. I also enjoy talking to anyone and everyone about it! What about everyone else?

I go online and post nightly! :)

Uncle Lupe

This site, other sites. Buy movies and general princess stuff. Write a trip report that helps bring back a lot of magic. Read others TR's. Make pretend reservation's with pin codes that I cannot use.

HouCuseChickie

- come onto the forums
- keep up on Disney news and new foods on the food blog
- help other people plan their trips so my planning knowledge stays current
- watch Disney movies
- listen to park music
- pop into the Disney Store
- secretly plot the next trip :ROFLOL:

Redsky89

Original Poster
Like so many others, listen to music, read books, go on web sites, and shop for clothes for next year's trip. Our family loves to have new Disney clothes each year.
I like to wear my retro space mountain shirt from time to time.

DisneyDebNJ

Come on WDWMagic of course! Also, love listening to DisneyParks music and reading everything and anything about Walt Disney and the parks :) And love to follow my favorite WDW websites and blogs!
Yep exactly right, I do the same thing!!! I don't check facebook when I get up in the morning, I sign on to the boards here on WDWMagic!!! Youtube videos keep me pretty pumped too :)

Magenta Panther

As others have mentioned, coming here to WDW Magic helps keep the, well...WDW magic alive for me. :D Also, I have a CD of Spectromagic theme music, which I play in my car sometimes. Really puts me in a happy mood (although I'd like it better if there were no character voices in it).

bethymouse

- come onto the forums
- keep up on Disney news and new foods on the food blog
- help other people plan their trips so my planning knowledge stays current
- watch Disney movies
- listen to park music
- pop into the Disney Store
- secretly plot the next trip :ROFLOL:
I actually start secretly planning our next trip as well, because my husband is not as much as a fan of Disney as I am, and sometimes it's hard to convince him to go every year. I may actually get a chance to go to DL some day. he said he'd like to go. We'll see...

WDWisAMAZING22

I usually go on this website and other Disney-related sites, read the Key to the Kingdom book, listen to park music, read the menus of different Disney restaurants and start to plan a trip there soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom