Keenz Strollers

kimberlymautz

Original Poster
I'm actually leaving WDW today and have a question about Keenz stroller/wagons if anyone is familiar with them. I've seen a TON of them in the parks this week and I wanted to see what people think of them. I had actually considered buying one but was deterred by the price tag as I wasn't sure if it'd be good for both everyday use as well as travel.

Does anyone have one? Used one? Know someone that has one? Love it? Hate it?

And if you have used one, do they fold up small enough for the buses? We won't be back here for at least a year and a half, but my son is only 15m right now and I know I'll still need a stroller by our next trip.

Thank you!

Weather_Lady

Good thing you didn't invest in one, OP!

Disney had to put its foot down and bar strollers of that size (anything larger than 36"x52" - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-rules/), as they were becoming a crowd congestion problem, and families were bringing the biggest thing they could find that bore any resemblance to a stroller. Thank God Disney stopped it before somebody thought to start the trend of upgrading to full-size Conestoga wagons.

Kristamouse

To answer your question, I was
Not impressed with the push. Mom to 6 here and a stroller snob. I found the Keenze to have a wide turning radius, wobbly push and it genealogical hard to maneuver.
I much prefer the Peg Perego Book for Two or Ciricy Mini double. Also the longer my kids were in there the more they kicked and prodded each other, I like the separation of a double.
I had thought the Keenz was a good idea for long days on the fields but I don’t think it can handle uneven terrain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom