Keenan & Kel

saz331

Original Poster
Hi

My kids are huge fans of keenan and kel and they have told me they are in Universal Orlando but i cant find any info on this

Any help?

Sarah x

The_CEO

That show was canceled how long ago?

I doubt they are [there]. But maybe there legacy lives on some how..

DCL

Yeah, I haven't seen Kenan and Kel on TV in years.... but I used to love that show! That being said, I'm sure the only thing left of them at Universal are the memories.. :(

JROK

This show along with the original All That and The Amanda Show used to all be taped there... they were the last shows shot at the studios (besides Slime Time Live)... then they moved it all out to LA...

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
when my daughter was on Slime Time Live they took her back into the dressing rooms, and she said they got ready in Kennan & Kel's former dressing room. I'd love to sneak into those studios before it's all gutted.

Figment1986

JROK said:
This show along with the original All That and The Amanda Show used to all be taped there... they were the last shows shot at the studios (besides Slime Time Live)... then they moved it all out to LA...

What i remember.. all that was being taped in CA.. so they would film a season of All that.... then fly over to orlando and tape a season of that... (Didn't it only last for 2 seasons??)

TheOneVader

Kenan and Kel went on for 3 seasons. I remember some other shows being taped there, mainly older ones. At the end of the shows taped there, they show a picture of the studios and say something along the lines of "This show was taped in front of a live studio audience at Nickelodeon Studios in Universal Studios Florida.

JROK

Figment1986 said:
What i remember.. all that was being taped in CA.. so they would film a season of All that.... then fly over to orlando and tape a season of that... (Didn't it only last for 2 seasons??)

All That is still on now... at one point Britney Spears' little sister was on it... I haven't seen it recently but I know it's still on because I've seen ads for it... but it's being shot in Cali now... It lasted like 3 or 4 seasons in Orlando...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom