K&M for scooters?

Roanlady

We used Buena Vista scooter rental for our June trip. Scooter was delivered to our resort and was waiting for my DH when we arrived. Rep was friendly and answered any questions I had.

Upvote 0

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
We'll need an ECV for a trip in October. Does anyone have any experience with K&M? Any tips for scooters in general?

K&M is an amazing company to work with. Their staff is very friendly. Big thing to remember with scooters is make sure you have a way to get them to where you want to go.

Upvote 0

correcaminos

I've never used K&M so I cannot comment.

Take time to get used to the scooter. Even if you are used to one at home, often the throttles are a little off. If you aren't used to one, remember there are no breaks. Give yourself space on curbs. Go slower than you think. Keep in mind that people will step out in front of you because they may not really see you. It will take more time to get through parks and rides with one so add more time than usual.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

I would recommend one of the "Disney Approved" scooter rental companies just because it is a lot easier on you. They deliver your scooter to and pick it up from your resort, you just pick up and return it to the bell desk, they have park access so if the scooter breaks down in the park they can come to you instead of you trying to get a broken scooter out to them. The Disney approved are Apple, Buena Vista, Best Price and Scooterbug.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom