just wondering about why on a couple things

They do have a 1-800 number for resort reservations, tickets and dining reservations. They just don't advertise it.

I however, do: :D

Disney Travel Company: 1-800-828-0228

Monty,

Really appreciated that number this week; our home phone has long distance, as does my cell, but I don't get reception in my office at work, and lunch time was the PERFECT time to make Dining Reservations at work :lol:

Anyways, since my company wouldn't get charged, I used the 1 800 # you posted in another thread and got the reservations I wanted. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am not trying to be rude, but why not just use your cell phone. Then you do not have to worry about how much a call is costing.

Some people might not have cell phones...just a thought:wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I have used this 800 number many times....thanks for posting it again!

Monty,

Really appreciated that number this week; our home phone has long distance, as does my cell, but I don't get reception in my office at work, and lunch time was the PERFECT time to make Dining Reservations at work :lol:

Anyways, since my company wouldn't get charged, I used the 1 800 # you posted in another thread and got the reservations I wanted. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Some people might not have cell phones...just a thought:wave:

You're both very welcome! :animwink:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Both of those gripes are actually standard procedure in more and more companies these days -- and at the heart of it all, that is what Disney is - a large corporation looking at the bottom line.

Many companies no longer have 1-800 numbers -- the consumer pays for the calls.

Similarly, most hotels are now charging for any call you make from your phone. This is directly a result of the majority of those who stay in hotel rooms not using the phones at all -- they use their cell phones with existing plans and don't even pick up the handset of their phone in hotel rooms. That means that those who DO use the phones get a charge.

That is just the way things are going these days.

Every large corporation I deal with on a semi-regular basis- Apple, US Airways, Kodak, Ticketmaster, and Verizon has an 800 number...except one...Disney.

What large companies don't have 800 numbers?

maelstrom

I have a different 800 number for CRO and it does the exact same thing as if you called the 407 number: 1-877-939-3732. I'm surprised more of you didn't know about this. :)

palmage

dont blame you mate! :wave: what is the profit margin just out of interest, pm if you dont want to disclose it :D

Numbers have never been disclosed to me.
Smart City is the ISP for a ton of the major convention centers across the country including Las Vegas and Orange County.
And they call Disney business group is a "cash cow" their words.

cmatt

Numbers have never been disclosed to me.
Smart City is the ISP for a ton of the major convention centers across the country including Las Vegas and Orange County.
And they call Disney business group is a "cash cow" their words.

hehehe dont blame them..... :lookaroun, companies are making a killing at the moment - and will for some time into the future untill 3g phones finally evolve... and becomes alot cheaper!

although extremely basic i work on setting up and supporting a wireless access a point with user authentication at last years edinburgh film fest.... pretty sweet experience :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom