Just Wanted To Say Hi To Everyone

MainStRob

Original Poster
Greetings all, just wanted to introduce myself after lurking for well over 2 years now. My name is Rob (obviously) and I am from Green Bay, WI. I found this page when I was about to join the WDW college program and have been reading ever since and that was around oct/nov of 2000. I went into the program in Feb of 2001 and spent 6 amazingly crazy months on Main St USA as both a park greeter and parade audience control. I miss it there like crazy and now this page among a few others gives me the daily mouse fix that gets me through the day. Well anyways just wanted to say hi, its kinda weird, I have read posts for so long by all of you that I feel like I know half of you guys! lol Have a Disney Day!

tenchu

Originally posted by MainStRob
Greetings all, just wanted to introduce myself after lurking for well over 2 years now. My name is Rob (obviously) and I am from Green Bay, WI. I found this page when I was about to join the WDW college program and have been reading ever since and that was around oct/nov of 2000. I went into the program in Feb of 2001 and spent 6 amazingly crazy months on Main St USA as both a park greeter and parade audience control. I miss it there like crazy and now this page among a few others gives me the daily mouse fix that gets me through the day. Well anyways just wanted to say hi, its kinda weird, I have read posts for so long by all of you that I feel like I know half of you guys! lol Have a Disney Day!

Bonjour.

:wave:

Main Street USA

Welcome to the boards, MainStRob. You worked at my favorite part of the whole world! Lucky you! Man, I'm jealous. I swear, if I won the lottery, I'd work on Main Street for a while.

BTW, your signature is halarious.:D

no2apprentice

Glad you decided to enter the WDWMagic.com "turnstile." Since you've been "lurking" for awhile, then you know just how much fun this site can be. And (dare I say it?)....freaky.:lookaroun

Welcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom