Just to be annoying, Yet another Everest Thread

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi.

How are ya?

Hopefully you're doing well.

If not, have a drink. That'll do you good.

Anyway, here's what I'm posting:

Found this on Intercot

Update: Everest

According to Cast Members close to the source the following is the tentative schedule for Expedition: Everest till the grand opening:

Early December - Mid/Late January: Cast Member Training

Mid/Late January - Early February: Cast Member Previews

Early/Mid February – Late February/Early March: Select Guest Previews (Annual Pass, Disney Vacation club ect.)

Late February - Mid March: General Guest Previews Begin

Early April : 2 Day Grand Opening Press Event

April 22 : Official Grand Opening

Discuss, comment, post... yadda yadda

wannab@dis

Seems to follow the general concensus. Maybe a little later on the guest previews than some have said.

I'm sure it will be open by the time I get there late next year. :lol:

drew81

Any news is good news, I guess. I can see the grand opening on AK's anniversary. That makes sense.

I'm just waiting for the news of when the walk-a-round Yeti character will start making appearances over by Everest.

Yanks07

I recieved an E-mail on 11/3 that DVC is working on previews for members for this spring. I am a DVC & AP holder who will be in the Magic 2/4-2/12/06.
Fingers and toes crossed!! :wave:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
More or less, these are what I was told a couple of months ago.

Look at my posts if you don't believe that I've been hinting towards this for a while.

Sergeant Tibbs

Everest threads aren't annoying. You can never have enough everest threads...this ride is just to amazing, and trust me it WILL go over my expectations, it already has.

JEDIsney

I really hope that AP holders will be able to have select previews, being that I just bought mine for this year.

This schedule does sound very interesting, though. I guess we'll see what happens.

imagineer boy

Remember the good ol' days when M:S opened? There were atleast fifteen threads started on the subject every day! That's where the whole ladder cult started, and there was even a fifteen page thread over a pic of a new light post built near by. :hammer:

Jose Eber

There's no mention of guest testing in that list -- usually its well before cast member previews from my recollection.

You have to be 'lucky' to get in -- but usually I've been informed by this site (and others) day of.

GenerationX

Jose Eber said:
There's no mention of guest testing in that list -- usually its well before cast member previews from my recollection.

You have to be 'lucky' to get in -- but usually I've been informed by this site (and others) day of.
Guest Testing may occur sometime in the near future ... but not yeti. :D

Figment1986

brkgnews said:
Good luck on that one. For the HCOE event, you had to be in the top 10 or 25 markets.

what if your a website based in Tampa's market.. LOL

(should have tried to get intern at ABC.... then beg to get AK assignment)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom