Just thought of another question

TwoTigersMom

Original Poster
Sorry for multiple posts, but I just came across another question. Are there any seats better than others at Hoop Dee Doo Review? I was about to call and reserve it, when I thought I should ask you guys about it first. Thanks:)

postal03

Save your money and skip the review. My wife and I ate there on our honeymoon. Food was cold and nothing to write home about. Show was corny but that was expected. I would save the money and dine at Chef de France or California Grill instead. ºoº

TwoTigersMom

Original Poster
Wow, really? I had always heard that about the Luau, but not Hoop Dee Doo. We, actually already have plans to go to Cali Grill and Chef's De France. I'm sure we could find another restaurant we want to eat at instead. Especially if the T-Rex place is suppose to be sit down. We have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and just thought they would enjoy Hoop Dee Doo.

tigsmom

We have never had a bad meal or seat at the Hoop De Doo Review. Larger parties will get seating on the main floor (so will some smaller parties) and then there are the seat in the balcony. The room is kept very cold and even thought it was over 100 degrees outside we needed our sweaters inside.

Yes the show is corny, but thats part of the fun. :wave:

Woody13

tigsmom said:
Yes the show is corny, but thats part of the fun. :wave:
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee".

The husband said, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, " I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

"HEBREWS" :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom