Just switched to Whispering Canyon...

Snowmagic

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge & the Whispering Canyon was great, the food was brilliant & yes I also had "The Skillet" . . . . WOW....mmmmm
In my opinion the food at the Wave was much better when we were there last year.

Have fun, you won't be disappointed.

Ketchup anyone ?

jharvey

...from The Wave. We have a day at IOA and are having dinner back at the World. I had booked The Wave since we're staying at BLT, but after reading some comments here I switched to Whispering Canyon. I figured we'll take a boat over. The desserts and drinks look amazing! And I figured it would appeal to my fiance's Alaskan roots ;)

So... what are the opinions of the experts on Whispering Canyon?

U beat me to it. I have one specific reservation that I have been going round and round with. First I had coral reef. Read reviews and switched to trails end. Then last week I switched to whispering canyon. With everyone posting what they are in response to the op I think I have a winner. Seriously u would not get this kind of consensus on a post titled "rain is wet".

rufio

Original Poster
U beat me to it. I have one specific reservation that I have been going round and round with. First I had coral reef. Read reviews and switched to trails end. Then last week I switched to whispering canyon. With everyone posting what they are in response to the op I think I have a winner. Seriously u would not get this kind of consensus on a post titled "rain is wet".

I'm glad you get to try it too! Let me know how it is if you go before me :)

rufio

Original Poster
its amazing!!!! you will not regret it. its one of the most fun meals to be had at the world.make sure to ask for some ketchup.......

Okay, seriously, what happens when you ask for ketchup! You guys are making me think this place is like Dick's Last Resort!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom