just signed up

mickeyman

Original Poster
i just signed up for the vacation club. I bought 200pts for ssr. I got a friends and family discount and was able to buy it for $83.30 per point. Disney is currently selling them for $98 per point.i am so excited.

wild01ride

Congrats and welcome "Home" and to the DVC family.
There are so many benefits that go along with membership that it becomes more and more exciting all the time!
I just had the opportunity to stay in the Anaheim area for business and enjoyed many meals at Disneyland's Downtown Disney for a discount! Who woulda thought?!

Anyway, knowing that there's Magic waiting for you each year is such a great feeling!
Enjoy!

ZapperZ

mickeyman said:
i just signed up for the vacation club. I bought 200pts for ssr. I got a friends and family discount and was able to buy it for $83.30 per point. Disney is currently selling them for $98 per point.i am so excited.

Welcome Home!!!

Zz.

mickeyears

Hope you planned your first trip already. Congratulations on your great purchase and WELCOME HOME! My daughter had a Band Trip and they sang at SSR in one of the theaters last year- I was very impressed by SSR. :sohappy:

mickeyman said:

Excellent decision.

Welcome home!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom