Just returned...

Hey all,

My dad and I just returned from the World Saturday Night. We had a 6 day park hopper pass w/ dining.

Day 1

We left on Sunday night July 23rd. We drove all night (app. 11 hours). We went to Pop Century ate some breakfast (cheap and good..i got a bagel and he got an apple pastry plus our refilliable mugs), checked in and soon headed to MGM (extra magic hour) we grabbed our fps toRock 'n' rollar coaster and it was down so instead of standing in line waiting for our fp's we went and rode tower of terror. Soon RnRC was back up. That was a GREAT start to the day. We ate lunch at the ABC Commisary we split (only using one cs option) we had some kind of burger...and for dessert we had the almond ice cream bar thing.it was really good. after leaving beauty and the beast it started one of the typical FL DOWNPOURS except this one lasted almost 3 hours. anyways we had to check in, well get our bags into our room. the person who checked us in Ariel (AWSOME) hooked us up w/ a fantastic room...50's building (which is what we wanted) away from the pool (less noisy) and our view...beautiful lake..epcot globe and the tip of tower terror. one night we came back to the room and we watched the end of illuminations...wow anyways we ate dinner at Mama Melrose's it was okay. the dinner made me sick :cry: but the dessert was amazing i had the cheesecake it was SO GOOD. we had the dinner package so after some shopping and taking it easy we head over to fantasmic. The show was amazing as usual. It was PACKED! The night was over. day 1:amazing

Day 2: Magic Kingdom

we ate breakfast in our hotel room. then headed out to the most magical place on earth. Our first sight of the decorated castle. It looks MUCH better in person. The park was packed but we were very productive. the lines for CoP were non existant. we noticed a few odd things...(will write them later)..the fast pass was our best friend. for lunch was our fav. restutrant el perico & el parrot. we got in many attractions before our dinner. We ate at Whispering Canyon. I cant tell you enough good things about this place. Wow!!!! If you ever can go there go just trust me go! Spectromagic and wishes were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 3 Animal Kingdom

We ate breakfast at Donald's Breakfastsaurus. It was great character interaction (as are all character meals) but it wasnt incredible. but it was different. Everest was great but it was broke down for a while (we stood in the FP line for like 45 minutes. We then headed straight over (about 5 min before our KS fp's expired)to Kilimanjaro Safaris. Our guide told us that the heat index then (about 10:30 in the morning) was 107! Ouch! the rest of the morning was great. Tricera top spin was down..i saw some guy working on it.Eventually we lined up for the parade. we had the perfect spot...on a comfortable bench in the shade..we met this ADORABLE 2 yr old little boy.. it was so much fun playing with him for a good long while. I really feel that their parade needs to updated. Anyways we head to our hotel to rest. Later we head to Downtown Disney. I love downtown disney.

Day 4 Epcot

Epcot was fine. Soarin was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We rode test track twice in a row. Our photo turned out awsome. We new where the picture was taken so we posed for it. It was nice to walk around epcot. Lunch was at Electric Umbrella (our fav resturant in epcot). After some shopping a few more rides and a long line at Guest Relations and a few more attractions we went to dinner at Rose & Crown Pub and dining room. It was fantastic (more about that in a later post). Illuminations was wonderful as usual.

Day 5 Magic Kingdom again

This was our makeup day...we went to mk b/c we still had alot we wanted to do. i love BTMRR i really do but fp is the only way to go. Pirates is cool but i like the old version better. The Hall of Presidents (a fav of my dad's) was almost empty (maybe 20 people in the whole theater) the rest of mk was throughly packed. we ate lunch at cosmic ray's. we explored all the shops and rode the train around the entire park and left for DTD. We had an early dinner reservation at Planet Hollywood. another a +!! we went to World of Disney for a little last minute shopping. we had back to MK. We watched Spectromagic and head home to pack (yes i said home i prefer fl versus alabama any time). I was so sad. I mean this trip i had everything i ever wanted...disney that i paid for and someone special. i was so bummed. we slept in ate breakfast and shopped...we then left......:( :( :( :( we got home about 9pm alabama time. the magic was over

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom