Just Returned From Disneyland Resort and I Missed My Magic Band

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Original Poster
I loved Disneyland. You can be more spontaneous and I like that they have less FP eligible rides.

I found that I could be somewhat more spontaneous, but without planning ahead I could not have done a lot of the things I did. When I was there, most FastPass where given out by noon. Also if I had not made dinner reservations at two of the places we eat we would not gotten without extremely long waits. I stayed at the Disney Vacation Club so rooms had to be booked seven months in advance. The only big difference for me was most planning for Disneyland started at 60 days out instead of 180 days out for Walt Disney World.

Club Cooloholic

I found that I could be somewhat more spontaneous, but without planning ahead I could not have done a lot of the things I did. When I was there, most FastPass where given out by noon. Also if I had not made dinner reservations at two of the places we eat we would not gotten without extremely long waits. I stayed at the Disney Vacation Club so rooms had to be booked seven months in advance. The only big difference for me was most planning for Disneyland started at 60 days out instead of 180 days out for Walt Disney World.
I found the QS much better. Great restaurants in the DTD are right outside tge gates or around the corner. I found the DL hotels looked great....but for 100 bucks I was a 15 min walk to the gates from a best western

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom