Just received e-mail offer for Free Dining!!!

US 192

Original Poster
Disney VISA cardholder offer.

Free dining with a 5 night/6 day Magic Your Way package between 8/26 - 10/22. Value resort for $455 per person.

Says the offer goes out to the "general public" April 12th. Chance to book early.

US 192

Original Poster
Free Dining Offer

02.jpg

Yellow Shoes

Disney VISA cardholder offer.

Free dining with a 5 night/6 day Magic Your Way package between 8/26 - 10/22. Value resort for $455 per person.

Says the offer goes out to the "general public" April 12th. Chance to book early.

I'm guessing this is a typo. Everything else I've seen indicates the last date of the offer is September 22.

I know this because my DS has a 5 day-weekend beginning Sept 27 and we won't be able to go this year without dining.

Last year we were able to use our snack credits at the Food & Wine Festival. Our best bargain was a lobster roll that "retailed" for $6.50. Guess Disney figured out not to do that again!

DisneyGirl11

I also have the Disney Visa and I did not get anything. If it came by e-mail, I don't think they have my e-mail address. They should still send one through regular mail.

DisneyGirl11

:p I have another question...How does that work? If you book a trip within those dates, then your dining is free? Is that just for the 1 snack, 1 counter service and 1 table service dining, or the other dining option too? I did not get the offer and I have a Disney Visa card, so I am just curious how much a trip would be. This gives me an incentive to book a trip within those dates. Thanks for the help!

Champion

:p I have another question...How does that work? If you book a trip within those dates, then your dining is free? Is that just for the 1 snack, 1 counter service and 1 table service dining, or the other dining option too? I did not get the offer and I have a Disney Visa card, so I am just curious how much a trip would be. This gives me an incentive to book a trip within those dates. Thanks for the help!

Free Disney Dining Plan, like it says.

2gether

Cardmember services

Just called cardmember services and they said this is a regional offer which is not available where we live.:veryconfu

Disney MDACK

I didn't get an email either. I just miss the dates again. We don't arrive there until Oct. 8th. :mad:

It is true I can use my dining plan(snack credits)toward the booths at the Food & Wine Festival?

Yellow Shoes

I didn't get an email either. I just miss the dates again. We don't arrive there until Oct. 8th. :mad:

It is true I can use my dining plan(snack credits)toward the booths at the Food & Wine Festival?

We did last year. See my post above about the $6.50 lobster roll. It was in front of the American pavillion. It was lobster chunks and celery in a mayonnaise dressing served on a dinner roll. Tasty, worth a snack credit, but NOT worth $6.50.

Of course, things may have changed, but there was a DDP logo on the menu to indicate eligible items.

dmbcrush5

I know that DVC members can add the dining plan to their normal reservations. Does anyone know if DVC members can take advantage of free dinig as well by asking that it be added to a DVC reservation during that time? Thanks!

Disneyfalcon

I know that DVC members can add the dining plan to their normal reservations. Does anyone know if DVC members can take advantage of free dinig as well by asking that it be added to a DVC reservation during that time? Thanks!

Unfortunately DVC members staying on points are not elligible. Sorry about that!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom