just real quick

Illmatic291

just in genera do you guys think its too late to go for the holiday season, like from december through feb? im not looking for a lot of posts but ive been having a hard time confirming when we'd have time off and i just found out we would be getting atleast a week and a half off. Well thanks. btw 2 adults 1 teen and 1 toddler

RussJT

It is never too late. If you can get there, then go. I'd make the reservations (resort/meals) as soon as possible though to give a better change of getting what you want.

Upvote 0

kstella

I would think that you wouldn't have trouble getting something in the mid to late part of January or anything in February except President's Day weekend.

Upvote 0

PrincessMiko

It's never too late...we usually make our plans a day or two before heading down. (shamefully, we have also waited until the day we're leaving to call for a room. We've always gotten what we wanted though!)

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If you are still looking for dates after the new year...Disney released discounted packages today. Feel free to contact me if you would like some quotes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom