Just ordered MVMCP

Cnrtygirl

I just ordered ticket for the Christmas party --Dec 4 :sohappy: :xmas: :sohappy:

And ADR for Liberty Tree at 6:50pm

This is a surprise for my DH. DD thought we should go and not tell him until after we get to Disney. I even had tickets mailed to my Dad's house so he won't see them.

happymom52003

Have you been before? You will love it! I sure wish we could go again this year. Just a suggestion....you might want to consider getting an earlier time for your dinner reservation. LBT will be very busy, so you could be there awhile and miss some of the party. We waited more than half an hour after our adr time before we were seated, and the actual dinner took well over an hour. It was more of an issue for us because we have small children and could not stay out very late, but if you are planning on staying until the end of the party then it might not matter. Just a thought! Have fun!:xmas:

Upvote 0

flounder4378

Can I ask how you were able to get ADRs before the 180 day mark?? I've heard people saying they've made ADRs for December and have called Disney Dining numerous times and have been told that this is not possible!! I'm so confused!

Upvote 0

TTFN-Tiggger

Very cool and you will have fun! I am doing the same with a group on Nov 30th. I booked our ADR for 6:05pm. we should be done eating when the party is ready to start. As for how you can booked ADR's in December already? They will book them for MVMCP only until the 180 day mark. That is how you can get them early. I have to wait until Friday to book the rest for my trip. :eek:

Upvote 0

flounder4378

I have called and spoken to 6 different persons about ADRs for LTT on Dec11th. All have told me that it is IMPOSSIBLE to make and ADR this early, whether or not you have tickets to MVMCP. ??? Do you need to call someone other than Disney Dining?

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

Can I ask how you were able to get ADRs before the 180 day mark?? I've heard people saying they've made ADRs for December and have called Disney Dining numerous times and have been told that this is not possible!! I'm so confused!

I am very confused also because I called on Sunday to ask if I could make my ADR's for the night of December 2nd @ LLT because we purchased tickets for MVMCP and she told me I could even though my 180 day mark is not until June 3rd!! We are traveling November 29th - December 7th. So I was able to make my reservations for that night at 4:15 PM for a party of 10 and I also made reservations for the rest of my trip. I was very surprised by this because I know Disney's policy is 180 days prior to your check in date and you can book up to 10 days. So, when I called back later that night to change one of our ADR's the cast member on the phone told me that whoever booked my ADR's made a big mistake and that they have had problems with cast members booking ADR's before the 180 day mark. She told me to call back on June 3rd to make sure my reservations were not cancelled out and she was very apologetic about the mistake. I am a bit worried because I am traveling with a group of 10 people and we have the Grand Gathering Illuminations Dinner booked and we are paying for it in advance so I just hope it doesn't get cancelled. As of yesterday, all of my ADR's are still there.

Upvote 0

Cnrtygirl

Original Poster
Very cool and you will have fun! I am doing the same with a group on Nov 30th. I booked our ADR for 6:05pm. we should be done eating when the party is ready to start. As for how you can booked ADR's in December already? They will book them for MVMCP only until the 180 day mark. That is how you can get them early. I have to wait until Friday to book the rest for my trip. :eek:

I have to wait until Friday (June 1) to make the rest of ADRs and it i going to be sooooo hard because hours won't be released when I call at 7am. If I remember right November hours weren't on websit until May 3. So I am going to just guess and hope.

Upvote 0

Cnrtygirl

Original Poster
Made ADRs

I called this morning. I got

Nov 29 50's Prime time 5:40
Nov 30 Le Celler 8:10
Dec 1 Tony's 7:25
Dec 2 Sci Fi 6:40
Dec 3 Garden Grill 7:30
Dec 4 Liberty Tree 5:50 an hour earlier than my orginal time
Dec 5 Crystal Palace 6:15
Dec 6 Mama Melroses 5:00
Dec 7 Want CRT so I have to wait until 180 days from this date

What do you think? When we went in 2005 didn't really do any table meals or character meals. I hope that I have made up for that this year!!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

we have the tickets already for MVMCP but I have called numerous times to make adr's most especially for the day we go to MVMCP. But so far I just get 'call back 180 days ...' so whats the magic?

Upvote 0

maryt01

I know how you feel. i called today to make dec 9th - 14 th . no go. i was told to call on june 12th. hope i get what we want.:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

happymom52003

I know that last year when I called to purchase my party tickets, the cm who did the transaction for me asked me if I wanted to make an adr for the party at LTT or Tonys (this was more than 180 days out), and then she did it for me. Maybe those of you who are having trouble getting dining to book you an adr for the party could call the number for buying the tickets and ask them about it.
I think it is 1-407-wdisney. Worth a try.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom