'Just Married' badges at WDW?

matt_taylor1985

Original Poster
Me nad my fiance are looking to get married whilst we're out in Florida, and I just wondered if it was possible to pick up any Disney badges that say 'Just Married' or something to that effect? It's just I know quite of lot of copules in their late teens pick up the Bride and Groom in Disney, but I just wanted it to show that we actually WERE just married?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can get just married or a myriad of other buttons at guest services at any park, DTD or at check in at your resort.

DizneyPryncess

I got the groom ears at the WOD store in DTD but they were sold out of the bride ears. This was a year ago - I usually see them in stock. That's the only place in DTD that sold them when I was there. Had to wait & get my bride ears in the park.

laynalee07

They sell them in MK. Right when you walk in (the right side of the entrance) go straight and it is the first store on main street... right beside the candy store... that is where we got ours.

The little things they do for you if you are just married is amazing!

Llamaface

If those locations don't pan out, you can also get them from Disney florists, who will deliver.

I recently did this for my niece although it was a whole package with champagne, cheese and crackers, chocolates and the bride and groom ears so it will be pricier than just the ears.

MzMinnieMouse

This is great info.. thank you all so much.

I am getting so excited now, I am anxious to see what kind of Magic awaits us. I made ADR's at Cinderella's Royal Table and also got us on the Illuminations Cruise on the Breathless and the rep on the phone said I am making sure to note that it is your honeymoon on your reservations!!! I am over the moon with excitement :p

colleen2997

We mentioned that we were on our honeymoon when checking into our hotel and she quickly handed us our complimentary "Just Married" buttons. I am sure all the Disney hotels have them, and guest services as was previously mentioned.

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
You can get the ears at the Emporium I believe, I had to get them at MK for the full effect.There are buttons at all guest relation offices in the parks and hotel concierges.Have fun and good luck. :)

Philo

You can get the Just Married badges from your resort (we did last April) or if that fails then you can pick them up from information services at the parks. You can definatly buy the ears from WoD at DTD. We didn't get the ears but the badges sure got us alot of attention. Free deserts, free ice cream, free champagne glasses, private meet and greets with characters and lot's and lot's of 'congratulations' from CM's! I don't know why anyone would want to go aywhere else on their honeymoon!

It's also worth thinking about using the Disney World honeymoon registry - it helped us to have the best two weeks of our lives!

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
We got free fries once and congrats from CM's and guests which was nice, but that was about it, so don't get your hopes up ,some get more some get less.

PoohBear119

With the badges and ears, we got free champagne, free dessert, fast passes from a couple CMs and a lot of Congrats during our honeymoon two years ago.

This year we went for our anniversary and had the happy anniversary buttons. We got free champagne, free dessert, fast passes and a lot of congrats. It was a lot of fun reliving our honeymoon a little.:)

dopeylover

We were lucky---we got little freebies EVERYWHERE we went and got free dessert almost every time we ate. It was really great. Just for wearing those little pins and hats! It really did make the honeymoon more magical. ENJOY!!!:sohappy:

matt_taylor1985

Original Poster
Just wanted to add as well, we wouldn't be getting the badges for freebies. We would just be wearing them to show we were just married...but freebies are nice :)

Disney_Belle

When we went on our honeymoon, we didn't even ask for the pins. When we got to our resort, the CM checking us in asked us if it was our honeymoon (I think my travel agent sent in a message about it), and she gave us the buttons right then and there.

We got a lot of free desserts :slurp:

But more importantly, we got a Magical Moments certificate celebrating our honeymoon and it was signed by Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch when we went for breakfast at O'hana. They also brought us out cupcakes that were decorated with little Mickey head candy confetti. I love that certificate :)

We also got a toast from the WHOLE restaurant at Tony's. And our Kilimanjaro Safari tour guide had everyone in our vehicle congratulate us.

Oh, I almost forgot, we got quite a few fastpasses as well.

Disney really does go above and beyond to make honeymooners feel special. And I don't think there was one cast member who didn't congratulate us :).

We actually got our bride and groom ears on our trip when we got engaged. We bought them at Disney Studios I believe. We had planned to wear them at our rehearsal but forgot them:hammer:

Good luck, have fun and congratulations!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom