Just knocked $$ off my trip!

yozhik

A couple of months ago I booked 2 rooms, 6 days MYW/w dining at ASM in November directly though WDW. Today I came across a promo code (QXG) on the WDW site and after calling in and mentioning the code, they knocked off over $500 off the package!

momofnine

Does anyone know of any other codes? My son is going Dec. 2nd thru the 6th. He just tried this code and it wouldn't work for him. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:wave:

Upvote 0

mickeygal

I am hoping to save some money on these discounts to, but i have some questions.

1. the dates for the free dining fall within the dates i will be there (12/11 -12/18). Does the free dining have to be for all the days that your are there or can it be for part of them? Also can you upgrade to the deluxe dining nad pay the difference?

2. can you get the room only discounts if you already have a AAA discount?

3. do you have to pick and choose your discounts or can you use all of them that apply?

Thanks for your help:)

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I am hoping to save some money on these discounts to, but i have some questions.

1. the dates for the free dining fall within the dates i will be there (12/11 -12/18). Does the free dining have to be for all the days that your are there or can it be for part of them? Also can you upgrade to the deluxe dining nad pay the difference?

2. can you get the room only discounts if you already have a AAA discount?

3. do you have to pick and choose your discounts or can you use all of them that apply?

Thanks for your help:)

What you have to do to get free dining for part of your trip would be to split the reservation into two. 12/11-12/14 and 12/14-12/18. I would recommend you call Kingdom Konsultants and book with them, they will know exactly what needs to be done.

You would be able to get the room only discount during the 12/11/-12/14 stay, but with the free dining you cannot combine other discounts with it.

I know that they let you upgrade to deluxe dining from the free dining offered in Aug/Sept, so would imagine you could do it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom