Just had my phone interview..not completely sure how it went.

Strawberrichic

Original Poster
Through all the questions

Why do you want to work for CP
What is your cash handling experience
What does hospitality mean to you
What does a chef mean to you
What is your fav character, movie, and attraction
What is your public speaking experience

I gave my answers and each time she said perfect and laughed. But I am not sure how it went. I couldnt think of questions for her I was sooo nervous hahaha. My top 3 were Hospitality, Attractions, and Front gate operator. She didnt ask anything to do with scenerios and thats what scares me. I dont know how it went. I want this so bad haha. The interview lasted 25 minutes though.

TimNRA757

I wish mine was that simple! Instead all I got was "talk about a time you made a customer feel special." "How would make our park guest have an extra magical experience?" "The phone rings and there's a customer at the desk, what do you do?"
I know I nailed the emergency question, I just backed that up with my pilot experiences.

I'm so nervous about this rrrrrr.

Strawberrichic

Original Poster
LOL true. she even called back and asked if id be interested in putting a cooking assistant on it as a possibility as well. SO im crossing my fingers lmao

Lucky815

Oh, nvm then haha. I'm so worried. This wait is killing me. I'm hoping I heard her question about hospitality right. I thought she said "what does the job entail," but she may have meant "what does hospitality mean to you." Which role do you want the most? I put hospitality 1st, attractions 2nd, and FSFB 3rd.

Strawberrichic

Original Poster
I put hospitality then attractions then front gate haha. I am nervous too i want this sooo bad lucky haha. Im like biting my nails. not that i have any right now haha

Lucky815

Spring advantage. I am not planning on going to school for the summer and most of my best friends are going to internships for the summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom