Just had an phone interview for a Stagehand/AV Tech job

ltp74

Original Poster
can anyone give me some info on that department, also my second interview is over the phone tomorrow(I live in Michigan) and then they will let me know in a week or two if I got the job.

frank.montel

All I know about that department is it's finally joining with the other depts in becoming unionized. Is that for a full time position?

I too was from Michigan and had a phone interview and then a second. I have been with the company since Tuesday morning. Today was my first day training on my current position. I have met MANY... MANY people in the past 3 days and they have all been really cool. Best of luck! If you get the job send me a PM or an email and we can hook up.

My current position is on Mulch Sweat and Shears @ The Studios. Pretty fun little gig.

Matt

matt@mroony.com

ltp74

Original Poster
I too was from Michigan and had a phone interview and then a second. I have been with the company since Tuesday morning. Today was my first day training on my current position. I have met MANY... MANY people in the past 3 days and they have all been really cool. Best of luck! If you get the job send me a PM or an email and we can hook up.

My current position is on Mulch Sweat and Shears @ The Studios. Pretty fun little gig.

Matt

matt@mroony.com
I guess my second interview went OK, I blew an easy question but the rest went well.

How long did it take from when you where hired to your first day? If I get the job I want to give a full two works week notice to my old job and have time to move down there. Also if you want to join the union can you do it right away.

I was offered the job on Tuesday the 20th of Feb, came down to sign paperwork and scout a little from the 21th of Feb. through the 1st of March. I left Kalamazoo on the AM of the 17th of March and started on the 20th. As for the union stuff... I have no idea. I know that obviously I am in it now... but other than that I am still trying to figure that stuff out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom