just got my magic bands!!! ... now what?

hrmom26

Original Poster
i'm so excited my vacation is almost here my magic bands just arrived , do i have to link them to my account? i have fastpass's and memory maker i want to make sure work for myself and my kids do i have to link them to the my disney experience page? i went on and only see my band listed under magic bands

thanks in advance :)

Rob562

Is the hotel reservation associated with the Bands linked to your MDE profile and the profiles for the rest of your party?

Also, are the profiles for the rest of your party "managed by you" or do they have their own logins and are linked to you as friends and family? If they have their own accounts, once the Bands are customized they'll show up under their profiles and be controlled by them, not you.

-Rob

hrmom26

Original Poster
we do have a hotel reservation linked to MDE and the kids do have their own logins so i assume their bands are shown under their names? will they automatically link to the memory maker?

DisneyGigi

Yes, they will. Anyone in our party had photos/rides show up in memory maker no matter who scanned the band for photopass and rides are automatic. Just make sure your memory maker is also linked to your MDE. All of the magicbands I do believe, should still be linked, even if the kids do have their own log in to your account but Rob can probably verify that. I managed all of our profiles under the one account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom