Just got home

Well, I just got home from another wonderful trip to Walt Disney World trip. this trip. What trip to WDW isn't wonderful. All in all it was a good trip that had its ups and downs. I'm glad I got to have my original citrus swirl back. First time we ever had to fill out an accident report and we went to Jacksonville to see a dear friend of ours who we haven't seen in over 12 years. I'm already depressed about being back home but now I get to start planning for our trip in September

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well, I just got home from another wonderful trip to Walt Disney World trip. this trip. What trip to WDW isn't wonderful. All in all it was a good trip that had its ups and downs. I'm glad I got to have my original citrus swirl back. First time we ever had to fill out an accident report and we went to Jacksonville to see a dear friend of ours who we haven't seen in over 12 years. I'm already depressed about being back home but now I get to start planning for our trip in September

OK...don't just leave us hanging ...what happened?

shuflemstr

Original Poster
Well in front of the Confectionery and between the Chapeau at the end of the sidewalk is what looked to be a temporary ramp for wheelchairs. Well the lights had not gone out yet for MSEP and as I turned around to see where my mom was, I saw her fall. I was maybe 5-6 feet in front of her and I heard her head hit the ground. I ran to her to see how she was. After laying there for a couple minutes, two other guests helped me get her up. She was shaky and had trouble walking. I went to go tell a CM about what happened and she went and got her manager. He comes out and asks her if she is ok then says, "I am very sorry about that. It does get dark out." and that was the end of it. Well that infuriated me. Mom was embarrassed for falling down and just wanted to leave. So we went back to the Contemporary where we had parked because we ate first then went to MK. When we got there we realized that she had a knot on her head about the size of a silver dollar and a grapefruit size knot on her leg. I went to front desk to ask for some ice and was told that the nearest ice machine was on the 5th floor. I said I'm not staying here. what about the Wave. He says, "good idea". Seriously where do they get these people. We finally got back to OKW and talked mom into filling out a report. So I went inside and spoke to Stephanie. Stephanie was FANTASTIC. I don't have enough good words for her. After taking the information, she gave me a ton of bandaids for moms hand, ice packs, and ibuprofen. She called our room everyday checking on mom. Her leg from knee to ankle is black and blue but she is feeling better

shuflemstr

Original Poster
I was also glad to see that WDW finally got Directv. They did the upgrade the day of the Kentucky Derby right before they ran the race. We called not knowing what was going on. About 30 min later the tv came back on and we got to see the race

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom