Just got FOP fast passes!

Bartattack

strange... my 60 day window opened on june 17th. (we're going august 16th - 1 september). I was nervous about not getting a fastpass for FOP.... but I had no trouble at all. I could pick one on almost every day. I ended up picking a fastpass for 5 days during our stay. Same for Slinky dog. Could it be that it's less crowded then?
When I checked today (42 days to go) I couldn't get any FP anymore for SDD and FOP.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
anyone know what the lines are like at rope drop for FOP and Navi River now? could someone do Navi at rope drop without FP without waiting forever?

JohnD

at rope drop? without having to line up at 8am or earlier?

I think it goes without saying there is a wait at the gate. You didn’t ask that. You asked about waits for the attractions. But if you intended the gate it depends on when you arrive. If you get up extra early and you are the first to arrive at 7:30, you’ll have a 30 minute wait. If you arrive at 8am and crowds are packed you may have 30 minutes before you get through the gate. It’s up to you.

Last edited:

Ghostdog

Keep trying for a FOP FP it’s a spectacular ride. I am prone to motion sickness but was willing to chance it because I wanted to do the ride with my family. I had no problem what so ever with this ride and am so glad I went on it...it’s breathtaking and like nothing we’ve ever done before. Keep trying for a fast pass until you snag one. Unfortunately we were unable to grab a FP for the Navi ride and we weren’t willing to wait 180 minutes in the heat/sun so we’ll have to catch that one on our next visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom