Just got FOP fast passes!

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
People definitely shouldn't be discourage if they don't get them on their 60 day mark. Just be proactive and check often. I booked a last minute trip a few months ago and got FoP fastpasses 2 days before our trip.

SuperStretccch

That's the most important tip for FP+, ALWAYS keep checking, including when you're in the parks. ;) That's what I do and it makes my trips a million times better. I once managed to get a same-day FoP pass while I was over at MK, and then hopped right over to AK when it was time. Then I got Everest, Dinosaur and Primeval one after the other. :)

WVParkfan

I guess I don’t understand. My app says that I’ve used all three of my fast passes for next week and it won’t let me check to see if anything else is available. Do I have to cancel one of mine in order to see what’s available? I really don’t want to cancel because I may not get them back. Any help?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I guess I don’t understand. My app says that I’ve used all three of my fast passes for next week and it won’t let me check to see if anything else is available. Do I have to cancel one of mine in order to see what’s available? I really don’t want to cancel because I may not get them back. Any help?

Choose one to change it, it should show you what's available.

SuperStretccch

Choose one to change it, it should show you what's available.

Plus, if you want to view what's available at the other parks, press the + button like you're adding a FastPass, choose the guests/park/date, and when it prompts you about the guests, just press Keep for all of them. Then press continue. :)

JohnD

That's the most important tip for FP+, ALWAYS keep checking, including when you're in the parks. ;) That's what I do and it makes my trips a million times better. I once managed to get a same-day FoP pass while I was over at MK, and then hopped right over to AK when it was time. Then I got Everest, Dinosaur and Primeval one after the other. :)

Very true. I had a 6:30pm FP for FOP until last minute. I rode it earlier in the week but I held on to it because plans changed for my checking out and going over to Universal but wasn't sure if I would still be in AK around that time. When it became clear I was going to Universal earlier in the day, I released it to some lucky winner.

Helpful reminder: If you don't need/want a FP, please release it. There is always someone out there who wants it.

Last edited:

Ghostdog

I originally had FP for FOP at 5:25pm on our last day (which is 11 days from today); I’ve been checking daily with no luck hoping to modify and get an earlier time. About 3:00 today I checked and there were ALL kinds of early FP times available, so i modified our FP for FOP to 9:25am. I was also able To modify my other two FP so all three are now back to back with the the last one at 12:10. This frees up the day to park hop and grab FP+ at another park. Yay me!!

Chernabog75

I just checked for 8/16 as none were available 60 days out. To my surprise got one for 9:20. Plus many other times open. Also got a earlier time for 8/22

slappy magoo

Goose eggs for us on both FoP and SDD
I originally had FP for FOP at 5:25pm on our last day (which is 11 days from today); I’ve been checking daily with no luck hoping to modify and get an earlier time. About 3:00 today I checked and there were ALL kinds of early FP times available, so i modified our FP for FOP to 9:25am. I was also able To modify my other two FP so all three are now back to back with the the last one at 12:10. This frees up the day to park hop and grab FP+ at another park. Yay me!!

Was just going to edit my old post but since @Ghostdog brought it up, I guess maybe they just modified the capacity of FOP - there are now lots of FPs for the day we're going when even earlier today they were all out.

SAV

I logged in yesterday right as the 30 day off-site window opened for my July 31st AK visit and snagged 4 FP+ for 12:05pm. I couldn't believe it. I keep checking for SDD on our DHS day, but nothing yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom