Just got back

collegesam

Original Poster
just got back from Disney World. It was a great trip. Lines weren't that long, the service at the resturaunts was great, soarin's a bit to popular for it's own good, the land isn't ready for that kind of crowd, lol. The only bad thing was it was some national cheerleader competition going on. Everywhere you looked there were cheerleaders. So it was a very perky trip. Lemme tell you the cheerleaders are very cutthroat you shoulda heard some of the things they were talking about in the lines, lol. Well back to reality and work. To whomever is leaving to Disney shortly, enjoy it, you'll have a blast

cj2me

collegesam said:
just got back from Disney World. It was a great trip. Lines weren't that long, the service at the resturaunts was great, soarin's a bit to popular for it's own good, the land isn't ready for that kind of crowd, lol. The only bad thing was it was some national cheerleader competition going on. Everywhere you looked there were cheerleaders. So it was a very perky trip. Lemme tell you the cheerleaders are very cutthroat you shoulda heard some of the things they were talking about in the lines, lol. Well back to reality and work. To whomever is leaving to Disney shortly, enjoy it, you'll have a blast

I'm so excited we leave in 19 days!! Luckily I knew not to go the past 2 weeks. My cousin is one of those cheerleaders, love her but could not take the perkiness as you say.

collegesam

Original Poster
Well enjoy it down there. It was about my 11th trip to the world. It was my girlfriends very first trip. She loved it all. Even the freezing weather we had on Sunday. She's like so when are we going back ;)

lborne

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
And thats bad ? :confused: :hammer:

Think hundreds of Kryssa's from the top 7 countdown. For some people, that is just too much to handle.

I was there this weekend, and I did not notice them too much.

I was there last year for the cheerleaders, CRAZY stuff. They were everywhere you looked, I guees staying at the all-star resorts didn't help. I kept waiting for cheerleaders from opposing teams to get into some kind of cheer-off like in the movies. Every time a cheerleader walked by, I'd whisper "Bring-it!" to my wife. I've learned to aviod this time of year at Disney!

PatsRule

Heading down in 3 days. The Beach Club awaits our arrival. Got 17 inches of snow this weekend so more than ready. Don't care about the crowds as long as I'm warm.:)

SusanAnne

Leaving for Disney on Feb 24 th for 7 greatly anticipated days........Don't mind the crowds, I just want to see the sun....In michigan it's rare that we see it in Februrary....Can't wait:p

Epcot82Guy

Glad to hear you had a good time. And, glad to hear your girlfriend enjoyed it. Now... if I can get me one of those, then I can have a good time too...:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom