Just got back July 1-4

Hi well i just got back from my first solo trip and it was good...my first day I got there checked in to the Pop Century and made my way to MGM...well this park is not my fav. so i wasn't there very long...once I got in I went straight to the Movie ride...then I made my way to star tours and the muppet 3d...then I made my way to the backlot tour which I had never been on and I didn't know you would get wet and with my luck I was in a white skirt and it began to rain so I was extra wet but it was fun...I then walked over to tower of terror but didn't want to ride it by myself and that was it ..I decided to leave MGM and go to my hotel to rest for a lil while...after I was all rested up I went to Epcot...when I got there Iwent on spaceship earth and the ride was stopped for a lil while probably loading someone handicapped...then i went on test track, el rio del tiempo and finally maelstrom which did stop in the middle of the ride as well but then quickly started up...I then walked around all the countries and was done for the day since I was tired from my 4 hour drive to disney...

my second day was at magic kingdom. I had soo much fun..and being solo I was able to do sooo much....on top of the fact that the whole 4 days although I though there would be many lines for the 4th of july weekend, there were hardly any well here is what i was successfully able to ride
POC 2x(times)
SM 3x
BTMR 7x
HM 1x
Phillharmagic 2x
winnie the pooh 1x
peter pan 1x
Space Mount. 1x
COP 1x
TTA 1x
Buzzlightyear 2x

oh and by the way that night was an e -ride night and it was definitely worth it..it felt like there was no one in the park but me..absolutely no lines

well the 3rd day I went back to epcot and rode all the rides..land, living seas, imagination, honey I shrunk the audience, maelstrom and test track I rose 3 times...then I quicly went around the countries again and went bacl to my room for a lil rest...
After some rest I went back to magic kingdome but as soon as I got there the weather was horrible..it was thundering and lightning and there were tons of people including myself waiting under the main street train station..I was under there for about an hour and then when it stoppped thundering and lightning I put on my ponchp and rode POC and then made my way to BTMR but because of the weather it was shut down so I went to see the Phillharmagic...I then went back to BTMR and rode it 2x....next I went to Splash Mountain but the weather was acting up again so as I got in the line they said they had to shut it down..so I then went to COP and TTA..and then went to the hotel.....

Last day (today) I went to Animal Kingdom..as soon as I got there I got on dinosaur ...tehn made my way to kali River rapids and got soaked and i wanted to ride again so I got a fast pass and made my way to the safari but it was shut down for a while..something about an animal blocking or something..so i went back to kali got soaked again and then when I went back to the safari it was open...on my way there I saw a mini show with the se 4 guys in some restaurant in Africa which was great ...then I went to the festival of the liion king , the show was beautiful..by then I was so tired from my weekend I went back to the hotel got in my car and drove 4 hours back home...

The trip was great i did a whole lot..the weather a little annoying but it was ok...wow was it hot..I live in Miami, Fl so I am used to the heat but these 4 days were HOT...oh EE looks like its coming along well and on my e-ride night at MK I don't know if they were testing the stich anamatronic..but you could hear stitch talking as you walked by the old alien encounter..I think thats what it was because when the park was open during regular hours you couldn't here him...well overall great trip..crowd and wait times were not busy at all..if you have any questions just let me know
:wave:

lilpatty19

Original Poster
I forgot to mention I went to chef mickeys without PS and ebing solo I didn't have to wait I was seated immediately...I aslo did the Hall of the president..(not my fav).and I also went to the Indiana Jones show at MGM it was very cool..alright I'm done I think lol :lol:

AEfx

lilpatty19 said:
POC 2x(times)
SM 3x
BTMR 7x
HM 1x
Phillharmagic 2x
winnie the pooh 1x
peter pan 1x
Space Mount. 1x
COP 1x
TTA 1x
Buzzlightyear 2x

Hehe, you are just like me. I really like to see how many times I can ride certain rides - once is almost never enough. Solo, armed with FastPasses and e-Ride night sounds like a cirucit-party for theme park commandos. :)

Glad you had a great time - any other places to eat you found especially good for solo touring? Although I've been to the parks solo before I'm planning my first entirely solo trip right now. I'm usually a bugers/fries kinda guy, but I want to make a point to try new places (especially sit-down at Epcot) and new types of food while I'm down there.

Glad you had a such a great time!

AEfx

TimeTrip

Be glad you weren't at the MK on the 4th. It was a madhouse. 2 hour wait for space mountain mid day, and a 2 1/2 hour wait after Fantasy in the Sky (which was a good patriotic show with a really cool "half-circlevision" effect). 2 hours for splash mountain pretty much all day. Haunted mansion managed to maintain a 60 minute wait even through the 20 minutes of pouring rain.

However, I was at epcot on saturday (3rd) and the lines were pretty short.

lilpatty19

Original Poster
I made sure i wouldn't be a Mk that day...that sounds crazy..Ak was not busy at all..glad to hear you had a good time as well :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom