Just got back from TIW arehouse event !!!

ugotzme

Original Poster
Ok so we just got back from our weekend at Disney and attending the TWI warehouse event. This was the very first event we have ever attended and was a little skeptical of what to expect since it was not on property. The warehouse is located near the Florida mall and house Disney's event planning group. When we arrived we were treated to an open bar and the specialty drink of apple martins, during this time we were allowed to tour the front offices. Each office is themed one was Dumbo, one was pirates one was nightmare before Christmas and the conference room was designed as the mad hatter tea party. We were then taken into the warehouse at the back was the buffet area and tables with theming centerpieces. The food was spectacular from diablo shrimp and sweet polenta to fillet rounds served with a port wine reduction. There was a corn chowder served with popcorn and popcorn tossed in liquid nitrogen and then a choice of three flavors, and a dessert bar to die for .This event was amazing and cant wait for the next one.

shipley731

I went to that event on Saturday night as well. They had said no photos so we left the camera at the hotel. When we got there, the Disney folks said we could take photos in the offices & then when we entered the warehouse they said no photos except at the back where dinner was. At this point both my husband and I were kicking ourselves. During the tour, the husband was able to go grab his iPod from the car and we were able to get some pictures, but they aren't the best as they were taken on an iPod. Will try to upload if I can figure out how.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom