Just got back from my trip!

VanityVictim

Original Poster
I had a wonderful time in Disney World from the 14 - 22. We had the park hopper option, so I went to Epcot 3 times, Magic Kingdom 4 times, MGM Studios 3 times, and ironically I went to on the Animal Kingdom only once, ha ha.

We almost got in big trouble too, since my dad felt the need to open the defibrillator thing at the 2800's cabin bus stop in Fort Wilderness, ha ha!

I also did the birthday pin thing and got a grand total of 96 birthday wishes : ]

I know that a lot of the foreign country school groups and what not pack into the parks during the summer. This is just an idea, but do you think groups of 30 and more should be able to get fast passes?

My opinion is that they're tickets should be programmed to not allow fast pass allotment.

amandagibbins

they might only get a day in there and you went back a few times plus i think there is an allotment of fast passes distributed in one hour so im sure the cast members on the ride didnt overload themselves

Agent1964fem

Hey we were at Disney July 15 - 21 at the Wilderness Lodge , Just got my pictures developed.

My husband asked one of the foreign groups where they are from . We ran into alot of kids from Brazil. Standing in line to the Rockin Roller Coaster one of the groups did this really cool beat on the metal railing. I told my husband part of me wants to be really grouchy and say how annoying but,,,thet was really cool. :ROFLOL:
However standing in line for over an hour to get on The Jungle Cruise ..the heat ...they wait.... they start to do cheers .....that was annoying. :veryconfu
We knew we would have to deal with the crowds but found ourselves leaving the parks around 1:00 - 2:00 the waits were unbearable . Even fast-pass.
We still had a great time. Spent the whole day at Animal Kingdom the coolest thing is we got picked by the dream team to have a magical moment we got picked to go on Dinosaur . Our very own car...alone ...in the dark...with the Dinosaur's . Awesome....
sigh....I'm ready to go back.

VanityVictim

Original Poster
Man!

Oh my gosh!
I guess they chant in their native tongue everywhere they go.
No, I'm kidding... I'm not that mean, but they shouldn't be allowed to chant like that. To me it is a form of rioting almost!

I guess you're right. I did go visit the same park often.

Plus, they clocked out when the EMH started up : ]

LudwigVonDrake

I was in WDW from July 6 - 12 and found some of the Tour groups to be ruder than others. Some had no regard for anyone - pushing, shoving, talking during shows and others were very polite and well behaved.

VanityVictim

Original Poster
Yeah

My dad almost made a big scene while my family and I we're eating at Bay 1 (I think that was the name). A group of boys ( 13 - 16) we're making vulgar and crude movements every 5 seconds. They we're sitting right next to us at another table and my dad jumped up and furiosly told them to stop. They got the idea after that.

Other than that the other groups we're civil and well behaved.

rileyspaw

We almost got in big trouble too, since my dad felt the need to open the defibrillator thing at the 2800's cabin bus stop in Fort Wilderness, ha ha!
DAD sounds like a fun guy???????????????????:hammer: You realize those things are put there for an important reason?

the_rich

DAD sounds like a fun guy???????????????????:hammer: You realize those things are put there for an important reason?

u beat me to it..that's a real mature thing to do.

what are they? just curious....:veryconfu

michelle_sydney

I do think that the large groups of kids from Brazil are rude. Everytime I go (almost every year) they are there. It ruins the fun for everyone else when they don't consider the others in line. They like to push and shove there way and try to cut in line. I also agree that they should not be able to get fast passes... that is how they run out of them so fast. I've been overseas many times and I always make sure to learn about a culture before entering the new country so that I am not rude to them... they should do the same for us... I also notice how rude teens are from our own country. People just need to be taught manners now a days!:mad:

VanityVictim

Original Poster
Yes!

I do think that the large groups of kids from Brazil are rude. Everytime I go (almost every year) they are there. It ruins the fun for everyone else when they don't consider the others in line. They like to push and shove there way and try to cut in line. I also agree that they should not be able to get fast passes... that is how they run out of them so fast. I've been overseas many times and I always make sure to learn about a culture before entering the new country so that I am not rude to them... they should do the same for us... I also notice how rude teens are from our own country. People just need to be taught manners now a days!:mad:

You make a very good point. That is the exact reason I am studying Japanese, so I can present myself in a civil manner.

They also thought they could all get in the single riders line at Test Track and expect to sit together :hammer:

WEDisney

they jolt electricity into u to try and restart your heart after you've had a heart attack..

Actually they never restart your heart they just stop it from fibrillating (arrhythmia). If your heart stops only CPR can prolong your life until help arrives. As a matter of fact if you use a defibrillator when your heart is not in fibrillation it can actually kill you. Just an FYI for all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom