Just got back from DL Resort...few thoughts

Californian Elitist

I do not know what "bump the thread" means. sorry I am new to the boards and apologize if I did something wrong or violated any site rules. I like to read the old posts from before my time to catch up and sometimes if I see a comment I like I will "like it" or may respond to it. is that against the rules? please tell me that way I can correct any thing I did wrong for the future. I don't want to be kicked off the site.

No worries, you did nothing wrong. It’s just considered strange when someone replies to an old, inactive thread (aka “bumping a thread”) with something that’s basically irrelevant and, I hate to use the word, useless. But again, you did nothing wrong and you’re not going to get kicked off the site for bumping threads.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

No worries, you did nothing wrong. It’s just considered strange when someone replies to an old, inactive thread (aka “bumping a thread”) with something that’s basically irrelevant and, I hate to use the word, useless. But again, you did nothing wrong and you’re not going to get kicked off the site for bumping threads.
OH OK. I DID NOT KNOW RESPONDING TO IT MAKES IT THE THREAD RELEVANT AGAIN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom