Just Go For It!

rob0519

As others have said, do your homework. Check apartment prices, see if you can get cast members to tell you what they make. If you can get a full time job, it will probably be under $10.00 an hour. Also, not every job, even at Disney is magical. Forty hours in a fast food restaurant can get old really fast no matter where it is. Best of luck to to you. Hope it all works out.

Dwarful

Well, I live in 'southern' Illinois. Yesterday was in the 70s today we had snow and tomorrow it should be cool and dry...maybe a high of 19 with windchills below zero. We have been hit hard with snow, ice and subzero temps this winter....but there will be an end in sight and before we know it people will be complaining about the 103 degree temps with 98% humidity.

My husband and I have talked about moving to the WDW area when we hit retirement age. But honestly, I'll probably be where my children/grandchildren are living.

NiarrNDisney

The summers in Florida are just far to hot for me, but up in here in Colorado they are wonderful so half the year in both states sounds good to me! I'm what the call a weather bird!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom