Just general questions concerning 2011 TRIP

duck

So i just have a few questions and hopefiully someone has something for me.
1. Is there going to be a new planning DVD for 2011 im goin in apr so just wondering and does universal and seaworld have planning vids?

2. One week im staying at Shades of green which i know about but the 2nd week is at the FAirfield Inn orlando and I dont know anything about it.

3. What opens at wdw between now and april so I can make sure I hit those.

4. Wheres the best place to get a massage on wdw?

5.What the best off-site dinner show?

UberPlannerMom

So i just have a few questions and hopefiully someone has something for me.
1. Is there going to be a new planning DVD for 2011 im goin in apr so just wondering and does universal and seaworld have planning vids?

2. One week im staying at Shades of green which i know about but the 2nd week is at the FAirfield Inn orlando and I dont know anything about it.

3. What opens at wdw between now and april so I can make sure I hit those.

4. Wheres the best place to get a massage on wdw?

5.What the best off-site dinner show?

1. I am pretty sure that they make a new DVD every year...
2. Sorry can't help :(
3. I don't think anything opens between now and then, but since I am certainly no infallible I will point you to the thread here that is on nothing but what is new... just scroll down the forum page and you are sure to find it!
4. Can't help here either as the best massage I have ever gotten was given by the man sleeping on my couch right now
5. I have always been fond of midieval times... hope that was the type of dinner show you were asking about

Best of luck in your planning!

Upvote 0

eroyee

We liked Medieval times dinner show but I would recommend Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede dinner show instead. we have done several of those and love it......

Upvote 0

Cubs Brian

Best massage is at Saratoga Springs. As far as off site dinner shows, we did a Hawaiin lua at Sea World a few years ago that was good but, I don't know if they still have it.:shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom