Just Finished Packing!

jojoyner55

Original Poster
I leave tomorrow! Have to go in to work to fill out a travel claim (just got back yesterday from a week in Germany), then leave from there. 3 nights at the Pop Century, then a night at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (to get the most out of the 4 day Park - Hopper. This is my first solo trip, so it'll be different. If any of you are there 23 - 26 June, look for me: I'll be the guy with the big smile on his face :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

jojoyner55 said:
I leave tomorrow! Have to go in to work to fill out a travel claim (just got back yesterday from a week in Germany), then leave from there. 3 nights at the Pop Century, then a night at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (to get the most out of the 4 day Park - Hopper. This is my first solo trip, so it'll be different. If any of you are there 23 - 26 June, look for me: I'll be the guy with the big smile on his face :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Have an amazing time!:sohappy:

boudica

ME TOO!!!:sohappy:

I just loaded up the car and we are leaving after work tomorrow. It will be the longest day ever!!

I'll be there 19th-23rd, i'll be the one dragging the two teenagers on the rides.

Have fun Jojoyner

18 hours !!!!

Anglea

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom