just customised my bands , but but it wont complete

imagination30

Original Poster
like all the other people here , must be a cycle I suppose , but I got to to customize our bands for jan.. but when I get though all the steps .. and go to the done to get them shipped ... I clikc done and it take me back to the home page of dme! .. whats going on help .. or do I need to call them..

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
There is no shipping part of the customization. You only get to assign names and colors. Shipping is done automatically to the address tied to your reservation.

imagination30

Original Poster
thank you so I should expect them when if I customized them tonight and orderd them? since im hearing it shipped overnight ,

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Looks like they ship them when you are 28 days out from your trip. I got ours today.

stevehousse

It doesn't let you finalize your order for shipping. It should tell you in the top right hand side of the magic band page how many days you have left to customize. Once that counter reaches 0, your magic bands are locked in and automatically shipped within 2-3 business days...hope that helps...you can also go back and customize up until that counter reaches 0 if you change our mind on a color or name...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom