Just curious...

lizlovesdisney87

New Member
Original Poster
We have a trip booked through David’s DVC rental in December for 7 days 6 nights that we are unsure if we are going to keep. They said if we decided not to go and they were able to reBook us we could get some money back or a travel credit. I’m curious, how many people would be willing to take a reservation in December at this point in time? It’s a 1 BR Lake view at BLT. I am not selling this reservation just curious how many people would book something like this if available.
 

macefamily

Well-Known Member
Advertisement
Do it. If you have your cancellation clause in place then take the chance. Disney is taking every precaution to ramp up now so I think by December things will be running smoothly.
 

RememberWhen

Well-Known Member
We have a trip scheduled for December. Hotel, flights, but no tickets. It’s still a long way off. Things could get much better or much worse in that time and we’ll all be adjusting as we go.
 

nickys

Premium Member
We have a trip scheduled for December. Hotel, flights, but no tickets. It’s still a long way off. Things could get much better or much worse in that time and we’ll all be adjusting as we go.
You do know you can get tickets now? I would, to get your parks booked. That will be a busy time and we don’t know what capacity they’re currently using for that time. You can always use the value of the tickets against future ones if you decide not to go.

Unless you were wanting APs to book for longer than 7 days of course, which seems to the the maximum you can get for 2020.
 

RememberWhen

Well-Known Member
You do know you can get tickets now? I would, to get your parks booked. That will be a busy time and we don’t know what capacity they’re currently using for that time. You can always use the value of the tickets against future ones if you decide not to go.

Unless you were wanting APs to book for longer than 7 days of course, which seems to the the maximum you can get for 2020.
We actually have not activated our DVC gold passes. We’d like to upgrade them, but so far they won’t take our money. Mysteriously we were able to make park passes, though I’m half expecting Disney to realize we don’t have valid park tickets and delete them. The cost of regular park tickets is way way more than the upgrade to our passes. And we currently have hotel reservations from the 19th through the 1st, though if we can’t upgrade the passes before September we’ll be making adjustments to that so we can bank our 2020 points.
 

nickys

Premium Member
We actually have not activated our DVC gold passes. We’d like to upgrade them, but so far they won’t take our money. Mysteriously we were able to make park passes, though I’m half expecting Disney to realize we don’t have valid park tickets and delete them. The cost of regular park tickets is way way more than the upgrade to our passes. And we currently have hotel reservations from the 19th through the 1st, though if we can’t upgrade the passes before September we’ll be making adjustments to that so we can bank our 2020 points.
Ah, got it, your stay is during blackout dates? Fingers crossed you’ll be able to upgrade soon.
 

RememberWhen

Well-Known Member
Ah, got it, your stay is during blackout dates? Fingers crossed you’ll be able to upgrade soon.
Indeed. If not, we’ll have to just wait and go later on. We had to reschedule our summer trip and we didn’t have a lot of choices with kid vacation schedules.
 
Top Bottom