Just Curious: Where are The Incredibles?

suedenim

Original Poster
Going to Disney World in early November with niece, nephew, and their Mom and Dad, and amassing lots of information and tips....

One thing just struck me - there don't seem to be any shows or attractions built around The Incredibles. Seems a little surprising, and made me wonder if there's a reason for it (legal/contractual or somesuch), or if it's just that they haven't had a good idea for a workable Incredibles attraction for whatever reason?

Seems like Pixar's well represented in general....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
An Incredible's attraction for Tomorrowland has been rumored for a while but to my knowledge nothing has gone past the blue sky phase.

About the only Incredible's thing you will currently find in WDW is the meet n greet at MGM.

kcnole

Its my understanding that a ride using the kuka robo arm was being developed for an incredibles attraction, but after Universal got exclusive rights to that it was dropped. The other attraction I've heard mention is turning the Peoplemover in Disneyland into a possible Incredibles pod ride, but I haven't heard anything new about that in a while.

joanna71985

Bob (Mr. Incredible), Helen (Mrs. Incredible), and Frozone can be found in the Animation Building on the top tier. Currently Remy and Emile from Ratatouille are on the bottom level.

suedenim

Original Poster
Cool, at least we'll be able to meet them!

I was thinking it odd that Disney wouldn't have some sort of presence from super heroes, the one "genre" that's both underrepresented and being exploited by Universal with the Marvel characters. But on reflection, some sort of live Incredibles stage show would be difficult if not impossible to pull off - not like they could just "re-theme" some existing show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom