Just can't stand it!

DSNYKID

Original Poster
I just can't stand the wait! Our next trip is in November and it seems like forever. The DW likes to plan and have something to look forward to. Me, I'd rather just take a spontaneous trip tomorrow.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

pixiedust2007

As much as I'm dying to get to our next trip (May), I also like to plan and have something to look forward to. It almost seems to extend the vacation a little bit for me. I spend a few months before looking at touring plans online and reading the unofficial guide. I like the build-up.

jesserin

I just can't stand the wait! Our next trip is in November and it seems like forever. The DW likes to plan and have something to look forward to. Me, I'd rather just take a spontaneous trip tomorrow.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I'll take both thanks. :lookaroun A trip on the books is great... DH and I have a trip planned for May this year... but in December (06') We decided to book a last minute trip at the end of January to get us through... :lol:

Spur of the moment trips are fun... but there's no buildup - which is really one of my favorite parts of planning... however... once you're there... who cares about planning? :lol: YOU'RE IN WDW!!! :sohappy:

LOL At least... that's my logic. :king:

coltow

There are some of us that aren't going in 2007 at all, so we're jealous of you. I've got about 18 months to go if that makes you feel any better.

3fordisney

We will arrive April 15th and it couldn't get here soon enough!!! We can not wait!! Our last trip was the week after Thanksgiving 2005 and we have been in withdrawl!!

I cannot wait to ride Test Track and watch my son on BTMRR! Its his favorite! He rides with his little arms in the air, screaming!! Sooo Cute!!

arielbabe

i doubt me and my family will go this year or next come to that and we havent been since 2004 so im suffering severedisney withdrawal:(

I went shopping at Disney Store to start my excitement...WHAT DEALS THEY HAVE! I bought a whole bunch of polos for $8.50! A Tinker Bell Beaded Hoodie (Which is beautiful!) for only $25.00! A Tinker Bell Sweatshirt for $10.00. That is besides the point, well not really! If you are getting really excited, go and do some Disney Shopping Therapy with some AWESOME BARGAINS! It helps, trust me! Just a little tip...:)

Escarabaja06 :cool:

Jerm

I am not going till May and it is killing me. As a matter of fact it has driven me to start planning my follow up trip in December so I know when i get back I already have another count down going:)

J

Slipknot

Try living 8 miles (driving wise) from WDW and not going because it doesn't feel right without your (my) better half!!! Only park I go to alone is D-MGM because I work there.

we generally book pretty far in advance...the shortest amount of time was booking in december and going in march. our next trip is in october and i know that i start getting antsy for my wdw fix when i start visiting this site more than once a day:ROFLOL:!!!

ljl14

43 Days and it feels like it will never get here!!!

Can't wait - getting tickets ready, emptying Disney bucket ($320!!), buying shorts for the kids in icy, cold PA in February.

smk

Try living 8 miles (driving wise) from WDW and not going because it doesn't feel right without your (my) better half!!! Only park I go to alone is D-MGM because I work there.
Ok! I'll trade you places! I'll get out my shorts but you better bring boots cause it's been snowing all stinkin month!

Rcoaster809

I dont mind the planning, it builds the anticipation, and makes me really fell like a kid again. The thing I dont like is not having another Disney trip planned or in the works, like I am now :(

Jerm

Slade my friend, you need to get over that!!! Trust me love is nice, but Disney is forever!:ROFLOL:

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom