Just Booked!!

WDW_Emily

We just booked out trip for May 22-May 29th!!!! Me and one of my best friends will be going together (we are both currently CM's at the Disney Store). We will be staying at Pop Century and also have a dinner reservation on the 24th to eat at Be Our Guest!! So far that's all we know we are doing lol Let the planning begin!:D

Btw: How packed is Memorial Day weekend??

wiigirl

Congrats! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We just booked out trip for May 22-May 29th!!!! Me and one of my best friends will be going together (we are both currently CM's at the Disney Store). We will be staying at Pop Century and also have a dinner reservation on the 24th to eat at Be Our Guest!! So far that's all we know we are doing lol Let the planning begin!:D

Btw: How packed is Memorial Day weekend??

Congratulations!!

Upvote 0

luis71091

Sounds great!! I would recommend only visiting the MK at night because the crowds are heavy and the days are hot. If you can go on a night with emh, even better. The other parks aren't unbearable, but they are crowded.

Upvote 0

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Congrats on the trip!

I hear Memorial Day weekend can be rather busy. Check out this link, maybe it will help.

http://www.undercovertourist.com/pl...s-calendar_may-2013.html#disney-opening-hours

Hope I helped! :)

Thank you! well after looking at that calendar we almost picked exactly the parks they recommend for each day!

Sounds great!! I would recommend only visiting the MK at night because the crowds are heavy and the days are hot. If you can go on a night with emh, even better. The other parks aren't unbearable, but they are crowded.

We are planning on doing two days at MK, one on Friday the 24th and one on Tuesday the 28th. Last year I visited the parks the end of june and although it wasn't too hot (tropical storm deb was rolling in), it was packed in every park besides EPCOT. I'm used to going at crowded times but my friend isn't, every time she has gone it has been in August or October and she hasn't been to EPCOT or DHS since she was 7. :eek: I'm going to have to prep her on the dash to fast passes at Soarin and TSMM lol

Upvote 0

luis71091

Thank you! well after looking at that calendar we almost picked exactly the parks they recommend for each day!

We are planning on doing two days at MK, one on Friday the 24th and one on Tuesday the 28th. Last year I visited the parks the end of june and although it wasn't too hot (tropical storm deb was rolling in), it was packed in every park besides EPCOT. I'm used to going at crowded times but my friend isn't, every time she has gone it has been in August or October and she hasn't been to EPCOT or DHS since she was 7. :eek: I'm going to have to prep her on the dash to fast passes at Soarin and TSMM lol
LOL! I hate the fast pass dash. I always end up looking like a hot mess after running around the parks collecting fastpasses. You're friend will be grateful for the FP after seeing the one million minute standby wait time at TSMM, and as long as you avoid MK sat-mon, you'll be fine.

Upvote 0

luis71091

LOL! I hate the fast pass dash. I always end up looking like a hot mess after running around the parks collecting fastpasses. You're friend will be grateful for the FP after seeing the one million minute standby wait time at TSMM, and as long as you avoid MK sat-mon, you'll be fine.
your*

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom