Just booked my first DW vacation and I can't stand how excited I am!!

Geekella

Original Poster
5 year old me: mom, dad, can we please go to disney world?

Them: Maybe someday

10 year old me: can we please pleeeease go to Disney World??

Them: maybe someday

15 year old me: you know, I still want to go to disney world, right?
Them: got the money?

LOL well I am now 27 and I'm finally going!!! And I'll be going with my husband. I can barely handle how excited I am

We'll be going from October 30th through November 3rd, and I already bought tickets to MNSSHP!!!!!

I have a lunch reservation at Be Our Guest, a dinner reservation at Captain's Grille, dinner at
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and dinner at The Grand Floridian Cafe!!! I've been told great things about all those places

belledream

I just met you and I'm so happy for you! Hahaha! Congrats on making your dreams come true. You seem to be on top of things and that's a sure-fire way to make your first trip ever a real success!! Happy planning! :)

JIMINYCR

HOOOOOORAAAAAAY for you!!!!!! I also never got to go to WDW as a child. Now as an adult you can remember it all, enjoy more of it and decide when you want to return. Hope you get to enjoy it fully and do all the things you dreamt of doing as a child and more. Hope your DH gets the love of Disney too and you can enjoy a lifetime of trips together. Youve got some great things planned. Have a great time.

Sloth_White

also, side note- anyone else super jealous of people going on their first trips? I am because they get to experience everything new! I wish I could ride the Haunted Manson again for the first time. My first trip was when I was five, and all I really remember was my brother telling me that the ghosts were going to kidnap me and make me stay. 5 year old me- terrified. Current day me- please can I stay?

JIMINYCR

also, side note- anyone else super jealous of people going on their first trips? I am because they get to experience everything new! I wish I could ride the Haunted Manson again for the first time. My first trip was when I was five, and all I really remember was my brother telling me that the ghosts were going to kidnap me and make me stay. 5 year old me- terrified. Current day me- please can I stay?
Always.... But then theres that value of being a more than once visitor that knows all the tricks. I'm looking forward to the day we will have the ability to travel back in time and redo all the firsts. If I could only bottle that first time I ever looked up Main Street and saw the Castle for the first time feeling. Heaven.

rob0519

LOL well I am now 27 and I'm finally going!!! And I'll be going with my husband. I can barely handle how excited I am

We'll be going from October 30th through November 3rd, and I already bought tickets to MNSSHP!!!!!

I have a lunch reservation at Be Our Guest, a dinner reservation at Captain's Grille, dinner at
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and dinner at The Grand Floridian Cafe!!! I've been told great things about all those places

Congratulations. I hope your trip is everything you want it to be and more.

draybook

You're going to have a blast. This is the best place for information and resources. I wish I had found this site before our first trip, but it was still awesome!

UncleFastpass

Congratulations! It is exciting to hear of someone going for the first time and even more so because you wanted to go for so long. I know some adults who had never been to DW they thought it was just a kid place. Then they took their kids there and when they got got home they booked another vacation there for just the two of them a few months later.

jaklgreen

I am so happy for you! That was my life too, my parents refused to go so I went as an adult. That was over 20 years ago and I have been going almost every year since. Have a great trip!!!

Darth Figment

I took my girlfriend and her daughter(21) , 2 yrs ago , she cried when she walked down msin st seeing the Castle. She said she alwsys watched the disney show that describes Parks and rides, but never thought she'd ever be there☺. I think everybody needs to go atlesst once

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom