Just booked a conceirge room...what to expect?

squidwife29

Hi all.

Its been a while since I have posted on here. I believe the last time I posted was back early summer when we were planning our July trip. We were back about a month when we decided that we could not live without WDW, so now we are going back in January. We were able to use my DH military discount at the Boardwalk inn in one of the conceirge rooms. I am getting really excited...I don't think January will get here fast enough. We have never stayed at the Boardwalk Inn or in a conceirge room. The very nice CM that helped with our reservation was able to give us a lot of info on the conceirge but just wondered if anyone had advice to pass my way on getting the best use out of the conceirge. Also, she mentioned that they helped with getting PS's and I really would like them to help us with getting Cinderella's royal table for breakfast. Did they call you or is this something that we will have to contact the conceirge staff for? Thanks for any information. :sohappy: :sohappy:

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I can't give you specifics on Boardwalk, but we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge conceirge in October.

For the AKL, they had a lounge with food and drink available until 10pm every day. The staff was very helpfull. And yes, they will do there best to get you into PS, shows, and tours.

I was late in calling in for the Princessess breakfast at EPCOT, and there were no seat available. When we got to the resort and checked in, I again told them I'd like to do the breakfast, but it was still sold out.

The morning of the last full day we were there, we noticed that the voice mail light was lit on the phone when we got up. Evidently someone cancelled the breakfast, and they got us in. We were so happy.

Plus our staff was very friendly and loved to just sit and talk about anything. We spent quite a bit of time with two of them one night talking about my foavorite character Stitch! They were fanatics about him, and we got on all sort of topics like merchdice and stuff like that. One of them even could talk a very good Stitch, and my wife made him do it everytime she saw him. It was a riot.

I can only assume that the Boardwalk staff is just as good as AKL, or any other resorts conceirge staff.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Each concierge is a little different and special in their own way. Each offers different perks.

You can expect to get the food, drinks, alcohol, and special service from housekeeping and staff. Other than that there is no difference between that and regular rooms. To some people that stuff is worth the cost, others don't.

Upvote 0

RJlvsTigger

My DH and I will be staying at the WL with our 1yr old son beginning Nov. 30 to Dec. 7. We definately wanted to stay at the WL and booked a concierge room because there was nothing else available. Fortunately, we were able to get a great discount and we're actually not paying much more than a regular room. The perks sounded great: continental breakfast, snacks, tea, hors d'oeuvre's, cordials and desserts, bathrobes and turndown service.

We got a call last week from a CM at the WL and she asked if we had any special requests as far as room location/view etc., how old my son was and what his favorite character is. She also made all my PS reservations. We were wait listed for a few but she promised to keep trying until she got us in.

I'm really looking forward to this trip, first because it's DISNEY and second because I am looking forward to a little special treatment. I'll post a trip report when I get back.

24 days and counting!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom