Just a question

MsSnuzi

Original Poster
The views for the listings of threads come in wide screen and wide screen express - anyone know the difference between the two?

barnum42

I think I am right in saying that Wide Screen will fill the width of whatever screen size you are using to view the site.

The Express version removes the photo previews from the bottom and toolbar from the top as these features slow down "old" machines. Mine is three years old and it started to crawl until I switched to Express.

MsSnuzi

Original Poster
Thanks barnum, I see the differences now - and it does load much faster in express, just didn't know what I was leaving out if I used it.

barnum42

It's like the difference between a time step and a double time step. They both fit the music, but one takes a bit more out of you ;)

MsSnuzi

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
It's like the difference between a time step and a double time step. They both fit the music, but one takes a bit more out of you ;)
I love the comparison - are you a dancer?

barnum42

Not really a dancer, but I've been involved in various qualities of pro/am theatre for twenty years. I can act, put a song across and move to music. I also have good friends that run a big dance school in Bath and have been involved in some of their big shows.

Here I am in a few different guises.

8259OnlyMeee.jpg

MsSnuzi

Original Poster
Wow - Great Variety! I love the pictures! The one that is top center has an interesting feel to it. I applaud you!

I'm a studio owner as well and my absolute favorite is Tap! The time step analogy definitely caught my interest. Any video clips of your work?

barnum42

MsSnuzi said:
Wow - Great Variety! I love the pictures! The one that is top center has an interesting feel to it. I applaud you!

I'm a studio owner as well and my absolute favorite is Tap! The time step analogy definitely caught my interest. Any video clips of your work?
Everyone seems to hone in on that one. Apart from Maria who went for the bare chest shot :lol:

The top centre one is from when I played the ghost of Jacob Marley in Scrooge. I got to fly around the stage of the Bristol Hippodrome. I like to think of it as testing the air space for Mary Poppins as this is the venue that the stage version will first be seen :D

I have a few videos of me in Youth Production but the only one I have from recently is when I played the lead in Barnum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom