Just a couple of questions

Raven66

Hi everyone! What I need to know is.................How far in advance can you make your hotel reservations and buy tickets? And...........I would like to hear from anyone who has used the child care services at WDW. We have one child, she will be 8 on our next visit. We are pretty sure there won't be any one else there to watch her so I'm just wondering on what the thoughts are on using someone. She is an only child so she might take a bit to warm up, but I would like someplace where there are plenty of other kids and lots of activities. I hate leaving her but my DH and I thought we could have a bit of some grown up time :lookaroun . Please give me your honest opinions on the options. :) Thank you so much for all your help. :sohappy:

FatBoy976

I'm not sure about hotel reservations, but I think you can buy tickets any time and they are good forever. As for child care services, I used to get dropped at the Neverland Club in the Polynesian when I was a kid. It's awesome. The whole thing is themed like Neverland from Peter Pan. When I went, they gave us dinner and there were video games, an animal show, movies to watch and all kinds of other stuff (lots of other kids too). I highly recommend it.

Upvote 0

Ergens2

I have had friends us Fairy Godmothers (407-277-3724) They are professional sitters and are bonded and insured. This is a thought if she is not up to a group of strange kids.
There are also child care areas at select resort:
Sandcastle Club at Beach Club
Harbor Club at Boardwalk Inn
Simbas Cubhouse at AKL
Mouseketeer Clubhouse at Contemporary and Grand Floridian
Cubs Den at Wilderness Lodge
Never Land Club at Poly
Some are only for guest of that resort others are for guests of the resort property(if you are staying anywhere on the WDW property)
hrs are from 4pm to midnight
rates are $10 hr.
I hope this info helps!
Shelley :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom