Jurrasic Joke

Jonnyboy

Original Poster
Have you ever been in the JPRA line when the ride experiences technical diffficulties. Cleverly they blame it on an escaped raptor and when it begins again they apologise saying it is now contained. V funny!:hammer:

MrPromey

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
Have you ever been in the JPRA line when the ride experiences technical diffficulties. Cleverly they blame it on an escaped raptor and when it begins again they apologise saying it is now contained. V funny!:hammer:

Umm, not to nit pick but what about those escaped raptors that are trying to attack you as you head up the slope? Maybe they already killed the guy in the control booth at that point... What if it stops right there? I could just hear people "He's not contained! I see him right there!" :p ;)

Nova16

"AHHHHH!!!!!! SHE'S GONNA EAT ME!!!!!!!!!"

"It's OK, Pumba, buddy, everything's gonna be alright."

oops....wrong park.

Timekeeper

Re: Re: Jurrasic Joke

Originally posted by MrPromey

Umm, not to nit pick but what about those escaped raptors that are trying to attack you as you head up the slope? What if it stops right there? I could just hear people "He's not contained! I see him right there!" :p ;)

JonnyBoy was referring to the spiel given when you are in the LINE, not on the attraction itself. The voice that says they are now contained should sound very nervous, so that the audience discerns that the voice is lying to them to calm them down (ala Alien Encounter.)

Unlike many other rides, JPRA RARELY stops mid-ride.

Tk

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom