Jungle Journeys: Villains Revenge- New Coaster Idea

srkingdom2

Good Start

Its a good start but first how would you have roller coaster cars inside a circular building like that? And maybe you can have a Rock and Roller coaster type of ride where riders in the outside queue can chose what " Safari" they want to go on in the Jungle in the Desert under water and so on... And then the footage inside the building would change depending on what tour guide has entered the building a totally interactive ride...

Just my two cents...:lookaroun

CaesarBoxFan

Original Poster
I haven't really elaborated much on the building. I meant the entrances to the lines would be in a circular building and the actual ride would be a normal square building.

If you look at my post, #13, on this thread, you will see my plan for the "adventure" choosing, but as you can see from the logo on the test page, I've ditched the Neverland adventure.

Thanks for the comments.

CBF

srkingdom2

Fixer Upper!

Alright...You can make this ride kick a$$ here are some suggestions.... The enttrance can be a non- descript building with poster saying "Travel to the beautiful sands of Agrabah, Please ask about or Diamond in the Rough Special" Or "Take our certified scuba diving lessons to the Inspiring city of Atlantica... Poor unfortunate souls need not apply" As you go deeper into the building you see that it changes from a picturesque Travel agency to a gothic castle with a special effect of fog and half opened doors with the Disney villians talking about their evil plans... As you get into you roller coaster train you can have a show scene with the Disney villians telling us that we are fools and they were really planing to over throw Mickey for a while and were the perfect ones for there plan then you can have a coaster sequence across the landscapes that you presented with each of the heroes battling their evil counterparts and the final battle between (Insert Disney villian) Against Mickey with a coaster sequence and then you return to the travel agency with Maleficient saying tell your frinds about us and then you enter the obligatiry disney gift shop and theres a ride what do you think?

Just my two Cents:lookaroun ...

CaesarBoxFan

Original Poster
I don't really like the idea of kinda shoving it into your face that you're going to be a part of the Villains' plot, I like the more subtle approach. As I said earllier, towards the beginning, you would see normal CM's as travel agents, but later on, they have "flawed" appearances, like blue hair for hades, tentacle sticking out of pants for Ursula, etc. As for the queue, it would be as a normal travel agency would work. As you progress along the queue, you come to a turnstile and past it a huge wall with five different passageways themed to one of the specific "adventures" a "flawed" CM would ask which "adventure" you would like to go on. You tell them which one, and progress through that passageway to the track. The ride/show would alternate between the 5 "adventures".

That's all I have for today. I'll try to get some more up later.

Thanks again for the comments

CBF

Trumpetgirl

srkingdom2 do you play vmk?

great ride cbf nice idea. no ideas here though because I don't have any clue as to what to do. I have never been a perso to think of cool stuff. But I think it would be to hard to decide which tunnel or whatever I would want to go in:veryconfu . But that maybe that is what would get alot more customers because they want to try all of them. See what they all do and what each is like etc.

CaesarBoxFan

Original Poster
Trumpetgirl said:
But that maybe that is what would get alot more customers because they want to try all of them. See what they all do and what each is like etc.

As Dr. Seeker said earlier in this thread,

Dr. Seeker said:
More shows = more rideability.

EDIT: Misquoted Dr. S. he said rides instead of shows.

Figment571

Well all in all this sounds like a very good idea. It is interessting but just reminds me of Kingdom Hearts so you may want to consider that option but very good!

Dr.Seeker

Yeah this is looking awesome, srkingdom2's idea is good too. Though I see what you mean about the surprise. The problem is that if you spring the surprise to quickly, guest who are not paying attention (or are dumb) won't follow what's going on. If you were to drop a few hints in the queue/ preshow, the surprise is still there, and everyone hets it. What do you think?

CaesarBoxFan

Original Poster
I agree. Maybe my approach was a little too subtle. I'm thinking of resurrecting the "overhearing the villains from behind a door that it slightly ajar" idea. I really can't think of another element to the queue that I could add, although it probably will come to me.

As always, thanks for all your comments and suggestions.

CBF:)

disneyland50

something similar

hey i think that there should be a ride like that except called Villain Mountain. This would fit in the Disneyland Resort for there 3rd or 4th theme park. It would be called like u said Disneys Villains Revenge or Disneys Vilains Lair. The moiuntain would be the shape of Maleficents castle in Sleeping Beauty ( for all who have seen sleeping beauty). Now a great que area idea was the onew u said about the door and the villains whispering. Sometime in the ride u would face the dragon in sleeping beauty. Mickey would get captured but then go free at the end. U would face most of the disney villains. and in this theme park there would only be villain mascots too.

what do ya think??

Dr.Seeker

I heard a rumour about a park called this, except it was called "The Dark Kingdom", I may start a thread with ideas for this because I came up with a park layout for it.

disneyland50

Posting Ideas

hey does anyone know if there is a website on ideas you have and you can e-mail them to disneyland or any disney theme park. if there is tell me.

thanks

Dr.Seeker

Actually somewhere it states that you should not e-mail or otherwise send your ideas or projects to Disney. It's a big legal matter otherwise if they build something like yours, even if it's not copying.
If you go to an engineering school, or the similar, there is an annual contest (at least I think it's annual) check it out: http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/imaginations/

Warcaft mickey

disneyland50 said:
hey i think that there should be a ride like that except called Villain Mountain. This would fit in the Disneyland Resort for there 3rd or 4th theme park. It would be called like u said Disneys Villains Revenge or Disneys Vilains Lair. The moiuntain would be the shape of Maleficents castle in Sleeping Beauty ( for all who have seen sleeping beauty). Now a great que area idea was the onew u said about the door and the villains whispering. Sometime in the ride u would face the dragon in sleeping beauty. Mickey would get captured but then go free at the end. U would face most of the disney villains. and in this theme park there would only be villain mascots too.

what do ya think??

That would be very cool.

CaesarBoxFan

Original Poster
I agree that AA(OD) would fit perfectly in a Villains themed park.

Sorry for the slowness of updates, school has been weighing me down. The next update will probably be in April, while I head down to WDW. I'm gonna have a lot of time on my hands during the six-hour flight.

CBF

The Adventurer

I agree with Disneyland50. Your original concept is good at its core (brilliant actually) but it is too ambiguous. I mean, you have Adventureland thrown in with Tomorrowland and then you have Disney characters thrown in too. I could see something to the effect of Bald Mountain going up behind Fantasyland. That would make for one awesome E-Ticket Attraction. Fantasyland is in dire need of some thrills after taking out 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and never putting in the Matterhorn. I do love the concept with the door and the fact that the villains are trying to outsmart the mosue, but I think some of it is excessive.

I could see guests being taken to Bald Mountain and placed in ominous looking cars and then taken into the mountain where they are met by the Disney villains, each stop culminating to a grand finish.

At the end, Chernobog (devil from Fantasia) could reach out to grab the cars but instead of being caught you plummet into a downward corkscrew which would set itself appart from the other thrill rides at the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom