Jungle Cruise Wall Experience

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Test Track CMs aren't hired to be funny ;)
Do you not remember the acapella group "The Test Track All Stars" that performed in front of the TT wall?
They sang, and danced, tried to crack some jokes, and lamely attempted to get folks to join them.
In most of the videos I saw, people actually ran away from them.
Really sad, considering they were hired especially to fill that particular void. They weren't regular CM's from the ride.
No, not sad. I stand by my original comment - PAINFUL!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Do you not remember the acapella group "The Test Track All Stars" that performed in front of the TT wall?
They sang, and danced, tried to crack some jokes, and lamely attempted to get folks to join them.
In most of the videos I saw, people actually ran away from them.
Really sad, considering they were hired especially to fill that particular void. They weren't regular CM's from the ride.
No, not sad. I stand by my original comment - PAINFUL!
Okay that is really bad if it was set up by Disney.

AndyS2992

Haha that was awesome :) although I am curious to know whether these acts are 'officially sanctioned' or it's all Improvisation from the CMs where anything goes and managers aren't fully aware.

Bairstow

This... didn't work.

Needed more Bumper.

tumblr_mgrn3iAfOJ1qaflyuo1_250.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

Those TTAS....Yeahhhh...No...Unless they did a version of WoM's Fun To be Free I would have paid attention...Until I see the food kiosk by M:S that's more enticing to look at with those big pretzels they sell.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Love those Skippers - taking a crappy situation (refurb) and potential guests being mad and turning it into something great! Management should be proud!!

LucyK

I say give them all a raise! You have to be at your best when things are looking down, I bet there was a lot of people complaining about JC being closed and they decided to give them a little bit of magic back. VERY cool!

hokie075

Oh yeah and the CM with the snake Katie is awesome. You must have her as a guide on the Jungle Cruise, she is the best.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So, I'm zipping by Jungle Cruise today on my way to PoC, and out of the corner of my eye, I spot someone vaguely familiar. I do a quick u-turn, and approach this gal and ask, "Are you from the video?"
She says, "The Jungle Wall video? Yeah, that was me".
I shook her hand and told her how amazing she was. We then chatted for a moment, while my family is wondering who I could possibly be speaking to.
Someone needs to get her signed to a contract. She is truly awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom