Jungle Cruise Skippers!!

Kelle0702

Original Poster
Just got back today from a trip to the world and I had to come here and post this. Yesterday evening (August 12) there was strong storm coming through the area and caused the closure of many rides. Well for a while it was just some stray lightning and thunder so the skippers at the jungle cruise decided to all come together and perform the whole show for those of us who were disappointed about the ride being closed & sort of just gathered around wondering what to do next. It was hilarious and amazing seeing people so in love with their jobs. So thank you to all of the cast members working you really did make this trip memorable. For those who want to see I took some video and posted it to youtube I want these guys and gals to get all the credit they deserve so pass it around it really is something disney fans will love!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRWauBvguE

yensid67

Just got back today from a trip to the world and I had to come here and post this. Yesterday evening (August 12) there was strong storm coming through the area and caused the closure of many rides. Well for a while it was just some stray lightning and thunder so the skippers at the jungle cruise decided to all come together and perform the whole show for those of us who were disappointed about the ride being closed & sort of just gathered around wondering what to do next. It was hilarious and amazing seeing people so in love with their jobs. So thank you to all of the cast members working you really did make this trip memorable. For those who want to see I took some video and posted it to youtube I want these guys and gals to get all the credit they deserve so pass it around it really is something disney fans will love!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRWauBvguE

THAT WAS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN THE ATTRACTION ITSELF! I ENJOYED THAT VERY MUCH!
I miss my days as a Jungle Cruise Skipper, this makes me happy to see that the entertainment value has not depleted over the years, but increased! These skippers should be commended for going above and beyond! If you enjoyed this, I hope you went to Guest Relations and told them of your experience, if you didn't please write a letter. I am sure those skippers will appreciated it!:sohappy:

DisneyVolFan519

That was awesome! It's things like this that have me wanting to keep going back. Well, that and the chance to be a kid again and not feel out of place while enjoying it. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom