Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Woody's BBQ?

I was guessing the lack of info was because they can't do indoor dining and so, they're delaying it until general vaccination time.

The building is enveloped...

There was a very real possibility that they'd be dropping the dining and repurpose the area. Not sure if that is still on the table though. It'd be a way for them to generate money vs leaving it empty. Though I'd hope they'd either reconsider or push to a later date, 2023. The area needs a legit eatery. I'm still hoping the rumor is bunk.

yensidtlaw1969

Everything on that list will happen with 1 possible exception.

Well . . . let's go down the line:

Harmonious - Seems to be Happening, if delayed.

TRON - Same

Ratatouille - Same

Cosmic Rewind - Same

Reconstruction of all park entrances - I'd be surprised if they didn't continue this while crowds were "low", but who knows

Journey of Water (inspired by Moana) - You've already said it's happening

Rebuilding a giant merch and restaurant where MouseGears and EU used to be - This seems to still be underway, but we haven't heard about it in a minute

Space 220 - Sounds like it's relatively on track

New security scanners - These seem to be being rolled out

Star Wars LARP hotel - Sounds underway, if delayed

Avengers Campus - Too late to stop this train, but likely not too late to edit

MMRR in DL - Seems to be coming

Cirque - Word went out recently that it's coming soon, though I assume it could be delayed again

GF walkway - Didn't that just open?

New tracks for WDRR - You said it's being installed

Continued refurbishment/maintenance - Depending on how you define this, I suppose this could be cut. Plussing for the 50th seems easy enough to cancel

Plexiglass everywhere - Has been rolled out pretty consistently

Major refurb of Polynesian - Also well underway, could be delayed but not cancelled

Woody's BBQ - Haven't heard about it for a while, seems like it could be repurposed in the short term but likely not cancelled outright?

ToTBellHop

Nah - they've already started promoting the attraction, filming previous with influencers and starting their general marketing plan for the ride. Ratatouille is gonna happen, probably next month if not sooner.
Then explain this image I took this morning of them dismantling Ratatouille piece by piece to send it over to Paris in lieu of their Star Wars Land, giving the French not one, but two rides in the park dedicated to Paris.
1609857728695.jpeg

Brer Panther

I’m honestly shocked the Star Wars hotel wasn’t canned. Tourism will be depressed for years and they think that will sell?
I guess their mindset is "IT'S STAR WARS! PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR SOMETHING STAR WARS-RELATED!"? I dunno, maybe they're already too far into construction to can the idea now?
Continued refurbishment/maintenance - Depending on how you define this, I suppose this could be cut. Plussing for the 50th seems easy enough to cancel
Call be a pessimist, but I have my doubts we're gonna be getting any "plussing for the 50th", even if there WASN'T a pandemic going on.
Worked for Toy Story Mania and Soarin!
That was sarcasm, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom