Jungle Cruise coinsedence?

bauton

Original Poster
Just saw the new Jungle Cruise wishables, and thought the skipper looked familiar to me.
What do you thinnk? Coinsedence or did I meet Disney's newest model on a cruise.
The cruise picture was from 2016. His name is Skipper Larry, and he was probably the best skipper we had ever had in my 40 years of going to Disney parks, and we had to get a picture of him.

Wishable
117275045_10158646650289530_8713803231643154297_o-1200x1200.jpg

Our Skipper
new pics 830 (2).jpg

So what do you think?
Anyone know if Skipper Larry was still on the cruise before the parks shut down?

Stevek

Just saw the new Jungle Cruise wishables, and thought the skipper looked familiar to me.
What do you thinnk? Coinsedence or did I meet Disney's newest model on a cruise.
The cruise picture was from 2016. His name is Skipper Larry, and he was probably the best skipper we had ever had in my 40 years of going to Disney parks, and we had to get a picture of him.

Wishable
View attachment 489262

Our Skipper
View attachment 489263

So what do you think?
Anyone know if Skipper Larry was still on the cruise before the parks shut down?
It's actually the kid on the right in the pic above. Hat is a dead giveaway.

Wishable
View attachment 489262

Our Skipper
View attachment 489263

So what do you think?

No clue what a coinsedence is, so sure.

Also creepy.

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
I actually was talking to my sister about your post, as she works on the jungle cruise ride! I’ll let you know if I find anything out 😊👍🏻

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom