Jungle Cruise Boat Sinks today around 3 PM?

General Grizz

Original Poster
I just got word that a Jungle Cruise boat sunk today around 3 pm.

Any verification/details out there??

(Yeah. Big five feet dive. But get those shots ready. . . !)

Brian_B

Actually, this is true.

I was at MK today, and I was chatting it up with the fastpass attendant at Splash M about Jungle Cruise (cause that's naturally where I want to work when I go down there next semester for the CP) and he informed me with a smirk that one of the boats "sank". Actually, from what I understand it just started taking on water; I don't know the exact details, but I don't think it was anything serious.

-Brian

The_CEO

Originally posted by Brian_B
Actually, this is true.

I was at MK today, and I was chatting it up with the fastpass attendant at Splash M about Jungle Cruise (cause that's naturally where I want to work when I go down there next semester for the CP) and he informed me with a smirk that one of the boats "sank". Actually, from what I understand it just started taking on water; I don't know the exact details, but I don't think it was anything serious.

-Brian

Thats great! :lol:

Bill

Account Suspended
Yeah, watch out... Those animatronic crocks have a big bite. I'm sure that when they saw Trixie, they just went wild, and... CHOMP!:lol:

PhotoDave219

Rumor has it that there were guests on board. I havent been able to confirm this but i have a great source on it.

Im also told that there were no injuries, and that it occured at a place on the track where the boats are added or taken off and it derailed. THats what i was told anyhow....

Timekeeper

Keeping Track

Isn't the area of the track where boats are loaded and unloaded from service (online/offline) on the final turn directly before the passenger unload dock? I seem to recall boats being taken offline by backing it up (reverse) from the unload dock back into the backstage area.

If this was the case, the incident would have been in view of part of the queue and others near the unload dock area.

Timekeeper

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom