Jungle Cruise... at night?

R W B

I think jungle cruise is a must do at night. I like it during the day too but like previously said, it feels like a different attraction at night.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
It's been years since I've been to WDW, and I honestly don't remember much about the Jungle Cruise ride at MK. One thing that strikes me as interesting, though, is that my itinerary that I've been playing with on Touring Plans pretty much consistently doing certain things later in the evening, which makes perfect sense from a "minimal waiting in line" stance. One of the rides it does this with, though, is Jungle Cruise, where the earliest it has recommended us getting in standby line to ride is around 8:15 pm.

I honestly don't know how early it'll start getting dark at MK in June, but is Jungle Cruise even worth doing at night? Seems like there would be a lot that would be less visible in the dark.
You can do it, but it's better during the day. You may want to book an additional FP during the day for it once you've used your three. Not horrible at night, but just better in the day.

Remy

Thanks! In all the years I have been going to MK, I have never done Jungle Cruise after dark. It is definitely on our must do list this time!
WDW Spring 2014  

cw1982

Original Poster
Thanks! In all the years I have been going to MK, I have never done Jungle Cruise after dark. It is definitely on our must do list this time!
WDW Spring 2014  

33 days! I'm so jealous right now... lol! I'm about two weeks behind you.

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking we will end up doing JC at night. We'll try to do it during the day if we happen to catch a decent wait for it, but sounds like the night time rides are a win-win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom