Jungle Cruise at night

mp2bill

I went on JC at 3AM (end of EMH) last year, and here are a few observations...

1) The skipper is definitely the show...but I think that can be said of JC at any time of day.
2) You don't miss much in terms of the AAs. As far a the scenery goes, then yeah, you miss out on some, but not enough to make it a bad ride.
3) It's a lot more comfortable in terms of being able to move about the boat/have enough space on the boat. They really fill the boats up during the peak hours.

JustInTime

I was just thinking how I didn't want to ride Jungle cruse this time around, but now I want to ride it at night! Sounds fun. Other fun rides at night are: BTMR, Tomorrowland Rockets and Splash Mountain.

PintoColvig

Jungle Cruise is one of those rides--like BTMRR--that has a different "feel" at night than in the day. I find it funny when I ride it at night to see "daylight" shining into the Temple. BTW, JC is a fastpass attraction and is open until the park closes.

Mickey_777

I pretty much ONLY do Jungle Cruise at night. It is more adventurous/scarier when it's all dark and the AA's sort of just come out of nowhere. Since it's florida, I feel like maybe there are real alligators/crocidiles in the river...more fun to me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom