June Extra Magic Hours!

nibblesandbits

Pix E. Dust said:
So do you think we can expect July's to come out around this time next month? (Can you tell my honeymoon is in July?)

Yes, July's dates will most likely be released around the first of the month, next month. (usually they always release the month's schedule at the first of the month.)

all41

Can we expect these to continue year round?
When they did early AM open only, it was year round.
I'm looking to go in August and want the evening options too!

Pix E. Dust

All41, the hours have been changing monthly so far so they will probably slightly or completely different for August.

LuckyBug, I suspect that MK has evening EMH on Wednesdays because more people are there on Wednesdays?

nibblesandbits

all41 said:
Can we expect these to continue year round?
When they did early AM open only, it was year round.
I'm looking to go in August and want the evening options too!

Yes, you can expect to see evening EMHs year round as of right now. They will will not be taking those away anytime soon. So, you should be safe for August! :wave:

Pix E. Dust

nibblesandbits said:
Yes, you can expect to see evening EMHs year round as of right now. They will will not be taking those away anytime soon. So, you should be safe for August! :wave:

Oh sorry. I just realized that I completely misunderstood the question. As nibblesandbits said, they will be around for the whole 50 years celebration at least.

all41

That's great!
I've never stayed after 5PM at Animal Kingdom. Experiencing that park after dark should make it a different experience.
I've never stayed very late (after 8PM) at Studios either and it'll be fun to "stay up" late at Epcot after Illuminations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom